+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: *January 2010 theme: "new"*

annina is offline friendly Adminja
    aww Ruth i love Yren's idea of shopping for new stuff, they do love shopping those ED's, don't they!
    what a lovely photo!

and Monika, go for it, Fern needs a shopping cart too!

Eiko: I love the cool blue and lavender lights bathing Arya in this picture...Also, it makes me realize quite suddenly that I LOVE pictures of EDs seated in their person's hand. It's now one of my favorite poses, right up there with box openings!

Astera: Yren has a lovely soprano voice, very clear and free. I think she sounds remarkably like the young Julie Andrews. These days she likes to sing art songs; her favorite is "The Lass With the Delicate Air." And yep, that's a new avatar; she has a little make up on. :-)

Elcatka: What a stunning, perfect photograph of Selena! The chair, the clothing, her new wig, all in perfect harmony of color and mood. Sigh...She is a very lucky girl to have you, so well able to show her off to perfection in every way/

Annina: Išunn reminds me of The Lion, Witch, and the Wardrobe too! I think she could be Queen Susan the Gentle, who must have owned equally splendid furs as queen of Narnia. You can tell by her face that indeed she thinks them no more than she is due!

Mayple: I just now saw for the first time that adorable picture of Fern you put in the Database gallery. I see she's in her Marie Antoinette mood for the moment, but those blue eyes might see something to startle her in to flight at any second! What a sweet pinky petaly rosy darling she is.
    www.hometoyren.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by Ruth View Post
    Mayple: I just now saw for the first time that adorable picture of Fern you put in the Database gallery. I see she's in her Marie Antoinette mood for the moment, but those blue eyes might see something to startle her in to flight at any second! What a sweet pinky petaly rosy darling she is.
    *_* yay! Yup, I realised I'd been lazy and hadn't added a photo to accompany her description yet, so I chose that one.

She's can't find her wild-girl-of-the-woods wig right now, so she has to behave and be a lady!
    enchanted doll outfits: www.orchidsdesigns.blogspot.com
    my artworks: www.monikaviktoria.com

Lovely ladies (and your owners) you all look exquisite. I wish I had one so I could play
    Annina: Idunn looks like a temptress out of "From Russia with love"
    Mayple: Fern is definately a Jane Austen in the making, or is she just writing her accessory wish list?
    Eiko: Well, just scrumptious/divine/beautiful. What more can I say?
    Ruth: Yren is my kind of gal, retail therapy all round.
    Elcatka: Selena looks poised and ready for anything, even in her undies.

Ooo ooo! Jayne just made me think of someone else Idunn reminds me of...

Lara from Dr. Zhivago!
    www.hometoyren.blogspot.com

Annina:...so is your boyfriend's mother somehow related to Elcatka?
    She did really an impressive job with that sumptuous mink!

Ruth: Ah, it must be beautiful to listen to Yren's singing! She actually looks like the artistic type. Did she go shopping for an upcoming recital?

Mayple: thank you for answering my question so promptly. I went to see the Database picture of Fern: ooooooohhhh! It was worth the wait! That teacup is adorable and so is its content! Is the ribbon a common thread with the one Idunn has been wearing at the beach?

Ruth, tell Yren to look up The Lass from the Low Country. There are probably several different versions but my choir sang one a few years back and I think it would suit her perfectly-- it's a very melancholy song, but very lovely.
    Dance like no one is watching

Some really funny responses, making me smile a lot

jayne - lol...she was drawing a picture, but I like the thought of her writing her accessory wishlist!!

astera - lol, I laughed at the elcatka/annina's boyfriends mum comparison, teehee!!

annina is offline friendly Adminja
    Quote Originally Posted by JayneM View Post
    Annina: Idunn looks like a temptress out of "From Russia with love"
    hehe she could very well be, a temptress she really is with her beauty!

Quote Originally Posted by Ruth View Post
    Ooo ooo! Jayne just made me think of someone else Idunn reminds me of...

Lara from Dr. Zhivago!
    aha yes, look what i found:

Quote Originally Posted by Astera View Post
    Annina:...so is your boyfriend's mother somehow related to Elcatka?
    She did really an impressive job with that sumptuous mink!

Is the ribbon a common thread with the one Idunn has been wearing at the beach?
    hehe not that i know of, but it was funny that Elcatka also used mink on that beautiful jacket she made. maybe they are secretly related
    no but as far as i know Christina is fully swedish!

we didn't plan it but both Idunn and Fern seem to like ribbons, we had each put one on our dolls independently. i think they are ribbon sisters now and we could start an ED ribbon cult, any other ED's want to join? :cool:

I always liked the scene in Sophia Coppola's marie antoinette when she gets a letter, and is standing in a floral print dress infront of floral print wallpaper, with a ribbon tied around her neck.

You just need to tie the bow small enough ^_^

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information