+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17

Thread: Available Enchanted Dolls

http://www.enchanteddoll.com/blog/wp...urg-group1.jpg
    "A few of those dolls are for sale. Price list and individual photos of the new dolls coming up shortly."

There is a chance for the ED fan to get an ED. So exicted to see the avaiable dolls.

Yes, it's a chance! Can't wait to see the list!

lilithskyblu is offline Excruciatingly Enchanted
    Gee, remember the days when porcelains were available? Does anyone know if there are still anything out there for sale? Just in case I have some kind of financial windfall, you never know!

I got a little excited when I say this thread.... are there any Enchanted Dolls for sale? Anyone....????

Available Enchanted Dolls

I think the way it works now is you save a ton of money and then go to shows or email Marina. Or be the first person to contact someone selling a doll. I've seen several porcelains for sale in the last year, if I'd had the money (seems like 12k-25k), I would have been able to acquire one.

I'd say, if you have the money email Marina! Then you might be the first to inquire about a costumed doll.
    Fine jewels for dolls at Tiny Jewels Shop on Etsy
    Follow me on Flickr!

lilithskyblu is offline Excruciatingly Enchanted
    There used to be a few shows a year with costumed dolls and maybe 3 nudes for sale, but this is no more at this moment in time. You could only buy the nudes if you went to the show. It was so exciting seeing all the costumed dolls and remarking which was your favorite and how pretty the head pieces and jewels were. I suppose it may happen again, but understandably the prices will be different. And that's ok, I just want to see all the bright sparkling new dolls again.
    But admittedly, we did get to see all the pretty resins this year! And that was fun!

Louisville, Kentucky, USA (Home of the Kentucky Derby horse race & the worlds best Bourbons.
    Quote Originally Posted by lilithskyblu View Post
    There used to be a few shows a year with costumed dolls and maybe 3 nudes for sale, but this is no more at this moment in time. You could only buy the nudes if you went to the show. It was so exciting seeing all the costumed dolls and remarking which was your favorite and how pretty the head pieces and jewels were. I suppose it may happen again, but understandably the prices will be different. And that's ok, I just want to see all the bright sparkling new dolls again.
    But admittedly, we did get to see all the pretty resins this year! And that was fun!
    It's my understanding that there are no resin dolls coming available any time soon either. Is that right? Jill

No, well, we don't know about 'soon', but... Chad said just two days ago:
    Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    Both are currently in production.
    ...in reference to the book and the resin line.

Please take a look at the Resin thread for more information.

Facebook ~ Flickr ~ DeviantArt

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information