+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Available Enchanted Dolls

She probably meant 30000.

I don't think she's mistaken. Echo is not a costumed doll like the unique ones, she's a limited edition of 50 with a costume made of dye sublimation print on polyester, not completely hand beaded.
    When I asked in March 2008, Echo was 2500 CND, so 3000 a year ago doesn't sound unreasonable. Of course now she must cost more but not 30000.

lilithskyblu is offline Excruciatingly Enchanted
    That's why I think we need to have some way to find these things out easily because I would have had an ED a lot sooner if I had known that!

Quote Originally Posted by lilithskyblu View Post
    That's why I think we need to have some way to find these things out easily because I would have had an ED a lot sooner if I had known that!
    I don't think you would have, seeing as how many people have inquired about Echo but not one has been sold.

When dolls are available, we will make it known.

ziggytaku is offline Adorned and bejeweled
    Quote Originally Posted by Biscuitbear View Post
    I don't think she's mistaken. Echo is not a costumed doll like the unique ones, she's a limited edition of 50 with a costume made of dye sublimation print on polyester, not completely hand beaded.
    When I asked in March 2008, Echo was 2500 CND, so 3000 a year ago doesn't sound unreasonable. Of course now she must cost more but not 30000.
    thank you Biscuitbear you are rite and like i sad it was a year ago and it was 3000cnd $ may be more now....
    Never stop dreaming, if you have a dream you have reason to live for. Don't let them die pursue them achieve them and find another to pursue.

Buy a doll which is still in process

Hello,

But waht is with the dolls which are still in porcess? Is it possible to order one of these and make a deposit?

Best
    Desi

Quote Originally Posted by Desi View Post
    Hello,

But waht is with the dolls which are still in porcess? Is it possible to order one of these and make a deposit?

Best
    Desi
    Dolls in progress can't be ordered because they aren't done. Marina is constantly changing the design as she works on it, so she can't quote a doll at one price and have it end up being completely different.

lilithskyblu is offline Excruciatingly Enchanted
    Well all I know is I thought that her costume was beaded so I did not inquire. It's just as well, I'm very happy with the doll I'll soon be getting.

Ok...a bit confused here...do we consider Echo a completed project? On her page it would seem so, but recently Marina has been working on the interchangeble feet...this would qualify her as an WIP. Besides, Echo is not listed on the available list, so I would assume she is not...:confused:

sorry for the blabbing, but I'd like to clarify this...because I'd be interested...right now...

Is her hair a removable wig or is it permanently glued?

As far as I know the porcelain Echo is not available now, and Marina is working on a limited edition in resin.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information