+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: *February 2010 theme: "Valentine's Day"*

*February 2010 theme: "Valentine's Day"*

With Saint Valentine's day being celebrated this month, it's a fitting theme for February.

St Valentine's Day - Romance and Love

I'm sure participants will find many ways to interpret this months theme. Whether it's a Valentine's-esque theme, or one about love, or even just an interpretation of colours, a poem.
    Perhaps you just love your doll, that's fine, or want to share a photo of her/him you particularly love. Maybe you have acess to more than one doll, and they're feeling snuggle towards each other...

*throws rose petals* enjoy!!
    enchanted doll outfits: www.orchidsdesigns.blogspot.com
    my artworks: www.monikaviktoria.com

Today at the Boutique is our "Valentines Day Soiree". The jewellery shop downstairs had tacky wilting red roses and Victoria said absolutely no red roses for our window display.

This is what I came up with - Ophelia's reading through all her valentines letters, fan mail and love letters from secret admirers.

Quote Originally Posted by mayple View Post
    Today at the Boutique is our "Valentines Day Soiree". The jewellery shop downstairs had tacky wilting red roses and Victoria said absolutely no red roses for our window display.

This is what I came up with - Ophelia's reading through all her valentines letters, fan mail and love letters from secret admirers.
    Brilliant! Ophelia is so classy with that red ribbon (well, she's always classy).

noxy is offline Adorned and bejeweled
    So cute! What a lovely idea! I imagine Ophelia would get TONS of love letters. I would so totally have sent her a love letter to contribute to her massive pile. hehe

annina is offline friendly Adminja
    that's such a cute idea for the display, Ophelia is the cutest little love bird ♥

That is so lovely. Ophelia is a real working doll isn't she?

Mayple, that is soo brilliant
    I sincerely hope Fern doesn't see it though:mad: How many has she received so far?

I love just that red ribbon around her pretty neck... it's the perfect touch, mayple!
    One of the things I love about Ophelia, is that she looks so focused on things. Such a great display! I love her red cushion, too, that's the ideal size for her.

Quote Originally Posted by JayneM View Post
    Mayple, that is soo brilliant
    I sincerely hope Fern doesn't see it though:mad: How many has she received so far?
    Oops! poor fern... she's not received any!! She'd be even more hurt if she were to find out I'm the obsessed stalker that wrote all those love letters to Ophelia!!!

Thanks everyone for the comments... the display went down very well with Victoria too, approval, hurray!!

I like how Ophelia isn't just zipping through her love letters carelessly, but giving each one her thoughtful and undivided attention.

I also like how she never appears to feel the need to get dressed! Got to admire that.
    www.hometoyren.blogspot.com

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information