+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: List of Doll Owners & their Dolls

Oooh Mayple we are posting at the same time and the same answers........spooky:cool:

lilithskyblu is offline Excruciatingly Enchanted
    Oh! Thank you for putting me down as the owner of the Bride! Even though she's not here with me yet. I can't wait!!!
    *islord* I think Supermodel owns only 3 ("only" ha!:rolleyes you mistakenly thought the others below her dolls were hers too as I first did.
    Thanks for the link to Aurore. I don't think I've seen it before, I love her Ruby!

lilithskyblu is offline Excruciatingly Enchanted
    I just realized that Supermodel does own 7!!! I see the ones above, sorry islord you are right! Lucky girl!

Quote Originally Posted by mayple View Post
    "And I'd like her to have Venitian's eyebrows... and Mermaid Song's top lip shape, and Sapphire's lip colour, and....."
    LOL
    At least you know (exactly) what you like!

Great compilation, Eiko82. Thanks for the list.
    Is there a doll-o-pedia thread on the Forum yet? I am reminded of the massive one over at TIB.
    Maybe we can use your list to do something similar here: one post with picture for each ED.
    Last edited by Uyek; February 25th, 2010 at 12:53 AM.

We have a "database" of the dolls on the forum, but it requires the owner to post a photo and information of their doll, so sadly... there aren't that many entries yet, just mainly from the more active users....here it is: Database
    enchanted doll outfits: www.orchidsdesigns.blogspot.com
    my artworks: www.monikaviktoria.com

Thanks, Mayple!
    Not sure how I missed it before.

I hope more people post there. It's fun to see who has which dolls and how they are dressing and photographing them.

Wow. I didn't know there were so many EDs around here. my dearest envies to the owners ;D
    Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy.
    Anne Frank

Yay, I love lists! hehe.
    Just a tiny thing... I think Winternight's Sapphire is 'Midori', you've got her as 'Miori', which is cool because then she sounds like Fiori's twin!

lilithskyblu- Well, I wanted to make my list as complete as possible. It seemed silly to not include her yet as we all know that she's coming soon.

mayple - LOL! Shall I put Fern down as 'a mix of every ED imaginable'
    I think her sculpt is Camelia-based, no?

Uyek - I had originally intended to make this list with a link to every doll as well. But that was too much work. Just finding all the EDs was time-consuming enough.

Bella - I know! I was surprised to find that there are 48 dolls here already. I think that we don't always realize it 'cause some owners haven't visited us in a while and posted pics of their dolls.

annemal - Oh, thanks for pointing that out. I made this list at 10 pm last night so after a while, my brain stopped thinking straight. *edits*
    For more pictures of Gwen, Arya and Moira, click here

Oh Eiko--this list is great. I had no idea either that there were so many (?) ED out in the world! Wouldn't it be a dream to be in a room with all of these beauties together, sigh.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information