+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: *March 2010 theme: "Hinamatsuri (Japanese Doll Festival/Girls' Day)"*

Quote Originally Posted by missLK View Post
    Here's Fiori and her new friend - I will introduce Lavanya officially in another thread.
    O My, o my. How amazing. They look so unbelievably beautiful together. I'm dancing with joy for you. I want information and more pictures. Lots more pictures. What a beautiful creation, you must be over the moon. I'll try to wait patiently for the scoop, but I'm bursting with happiness and curiosity. Congratulations, she is exquisite.

annina is offline friendly Adminja
    oh wow missLK, what a comeback to the forum!
    they look beautiful together!!

Such joy to see these two amazing beauties together, and I echo Annina--what a way to come back to the Forum. So happy to see you and your girls here!

Quote Originally Posted by annina View Post
    oh wow missLK, what a comeback to the forum!
    *WHAM* The door slams open... these two incredible women stride into the room... there is an awe stricken silence..

I am just speechless.. a perfect "womens day" shot, I adore your two strong little porcelain women... wow!!!!

hurrray for women!!!!!!(especially tiny tattooed ones!!!!)
    enchanted doll outfits: www.orchidsdesigns.blogspot.com
    my artworks: www.monikaviktoria.com

What a great idea, and so beautiful brought to life!

Our darling Fern looks so at home in any situation. Here she looks perfect presiding over those marvelous small dolls--and how nice of her to share the spotlight! ;-)

Her expression is always adorable--but it keeps getting more so! Just that little trace of self-consciousness... I think she is looking up for approval--can only be looking at you for a sign that she is doing well...
    www.hometoyren.blogspot.com

ziggytaku is offline Adorned and bejeweled
    I love Fern in this kimono her eyes stand out more and a little dollis so cute
    Never stop dreaming, if you have a dream you have reason to live for. Don't let them die pursue them achieve them and find another to pursue.

Mayple - Those little bitty dolls are just adorable, and Fern looks amazing. Now I want to make little dollies like that, my sister would love those!

Miss LK - I still can't get over the loveliness of those two tattooed beauties. And I love that one has warm tattoos and the other a cool one. Wonderful!

Oh, how I love the monthly theme threads

I had no idea someone on the forum owned Lavanya!
    completely missed that..

I love her.. I think she is one of the most beautiful costumed dolls.. those henna tattoes are incredible

I love the picture too.. they really do look very strong and confident

Thank you for all the compliments on Fiori and Lavanya!!!

There is something almost holy and magestic about the two together... I have been in awe many times behind the lens trying to capture their beauty.

I see myself as a humble guardian of these beautiful creations and just know that one day they will live in the museum for millions to admire. Before the time comes, I will try my best to celebrate the moment and share it in the forum

Our Plan A for March was to feature Yren's new shoes, but they haven't arrived yet so we'll save them for another month. Plan B was to make a very ambitious Celtic princess dress, and we actually bought fabric for it and gathered up the skirt... But life happened and we didn't get too far. We had a Plan C, and that was to make a color-blocked "Mondrian" dress, since Mondrian was born in March...That one didn't get fitted, strike three.

But we hate missing a photo project month even if we have to be totally lame to do it. So here is Yren on the old fence by the mulberry tree, where she loves to sit and dream...

We're saying March is a time to just get out of the house, for feeling the warm sun on your skin and breathing the fresh spring air and checking the buds on the lilac bushes and listening to the robins... That's our story and we're sticking to it.

www.hometoyren.blogspot.com

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information