+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: *March 2010 theme: "Hinamatsuri (Japanese Doll Festival/Girls' Day)"*

annina is offline friendly Adminja
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruth View Post
    Our Plan A for March was to feature Yren's new shoes, but they haven't arrived yet so we'll save them for another month. Plan B was to make a very ambitious Celtic princess dress, and we actually bought fabric for it and gathered up the skirt... But life happened and we didn't get too far. We had a Plan C, and that was to make a color-blocked "Mondrian" dress, since Mondrian was born in March...That one didn't get fitted, strike three.

But we hate missing a photo project month even if we have to be totally lame to do it. So here is Yren on the old fence by the mulberry tree, where she loves to sit and dream...

We're saying March is a time to just get out of the house, for feeling the warm sun on your skin and breathing the fresh spring air and checking the buds on the lilac bushes and listening to the robins... That's our story and we're sticking to it.

oh Ruth and Yren, i love that photo, the warm glow on Yren's hair from the sun, so dreamy! that space Yren likes to sit there is so beautiful, i can see why she likes it there!

lilithskyblu is offline Excruciatingly Enchanted
    She looks like nature girl! Such a wonderful expression! I swear it seems that a soul has decided to call her little porcelain body home she looks so thoughtful and happy!

I love this picture. Yren has such a soulful look. She is the forum's Poet in Residence, and you can really see it in this picture. Her eyes have such depth. Lovely picture. Thank you for sharing.

Yren is always a delight to see... and I say if that's what March means to you, then this was a most beautiful project entry :-)

Enchanted Dolls do look fantastic in the outdoors, don't they???? It's really quite amazing, they take on quite a life....
    enchanted doll outfits: www.orchidsdesigns.blogspot.com
    my artworks: www.monikaviktoria.com

She's so lovely !
    This wig has such a beautiful red colour outdoors !
    Last edited by Grevling; April 1st, 2010 at 02:35 AM.
    ~ I S A D O R A ' S · B L O G ~
    ~ is being constantly updated with new dolly GOODIES and adventures ~
    { Isadora's Atelier on Facebook } { Amarilli's Flickr }

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information