+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: Anatomical Correctness & Nudity

http://dollmenagerie.files.wordpress...abergc3a91.jpg

Imho I believe this is nicely depicting the area and I don't believe it just looks like a rough line here. For the ED's yes some women's have their inner labia's showing to a point, however I think think the clitoris is more internal, unless she really doesn't have flesh there, which is more often depicted in old women. Or perhaps maybe her clitoris is bigger than the average person's? I do like the rubenesque's area more and I like how it's portrayed in the link above.

Or maybe I thought it was a clit, maybe it is the the inner labia that is showing (covering the clit!). Now that would make much more sense to me

annina is offline friendly Adminja
    Belldandy, I just checked and it seems there are two different Rubenesque lower torsos, because here is the Muse next to Cathedral and they both have the inner labia showing and are quite similar:

http://www.enchanteddoll.com/blog/wp...comparison.jpg

And then there is Salome, who seems to not have the inner labia showing, but the clitoris instead:

http://www.enchanteddoll.com/blog/wp.../salome-10.jpg

The way the ladyparts are made on the doll you linked are nice too, I personally don't have a preference for any of these, each way is unique just as each real life woman is unique.

As well I think that each way is valid in a doll just because there are probably as many different kinds of genitals as there are people.

PS: My photos are now displaying on the previous page of this thread with the help of the imgur image sharing site.

Ah I have asked a gynecologist about this, and she said she has seen this type in much older women where they don't have flesh around the lower region as much anymore. That's why I make a point of it. However eds are very stylized, doesn't have a lot of muscle and bone references so much except around the collar, and hands. Not saying there is anything wrong with it. It's just a design choice

however there are billions of women in this world, maybe there are some that style. *shrugs*
    Last edited by Belldandy; September 16th, 2014 at 12:21 AM.

Thanks a lot for the pictures, Annina! I know many ED owners wouldn't feel comfortable showing their doll's ladyparts, but they are so beautifully and lovingly rendered that this is a treat to us, non-ED owners

As for the inner labia, I think it's a smart design choice, because they may not show in all women when standing, but they always show when in any other position.

Re-opening this thread as I ponder .. to add pubic hair on my resin ED or not?
    As for nudity, exposed genitals and enjoying those wonderful pink inner bits .. no issues here!

EDIT .. OK quick decision, she now has hair
    Genital pic on flickr
    Last edited by Dina; January 31st, 2016 at 04:17 AM.

Anatomical Correctness & Nudity

Looks great! I might do it on mine, but I am not sure I could do a good job. :/

One of my porcelain dolls has pubic hair, other does not. I find it a nice realistic detail, just shows extra effort was put into the doll. Like lines on the feet and detailed ears.
    Fine jewels for dolls at Tiny Jewels Shop on Etsy
    Follow me on Flickr!

I love that Marina's dolls have such beautifully rendered lady parts, and that she includes pubic hair.

I think society (especially in the US) tries to make women ashamed of their bodies and it really is quite ridiculous. It doesn't make sense to me that people think the sight of an unclothed woman is more traumatizing and shocking than extreme violence (thinking of TV and movie ratings).

Those dainty little parts are so very precious. Amen to Galaticat's comment! Here is Isabeau right after I finished blushing her body. She has her hand delicately placed for the modesty of others. So far no pubic hair as I am not sure what color her head hair will be. Maybe a discrete combination.

My doll will have it's genitalia painted. There's nothing to be ashamed of there!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information