+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The 'Caption That Photo' game

The 'Caption That Photo' game

I hope it's okay to start this. It's just a little bit of fun. I would like to hold a 'Caption That Photo' game. So how does one play? Basically, someone posts a photo and people have to think of a really funny caption for that photo.

---------
    I'll give two examples :

Example Number one

Possible caption for this pic could be : "I'll cut you if this isn't fat-free whipped cream, you hear me?"

Possible caption for this pic could be : "Unfortunately for the graduating class of 2010, no one questioned the principal's logic when he decided to hold 'Year Book Picture' day on the same day as 'Clash Day' during Spirit Week."**
    ----------------

Does everyone understand the rules of the game? If so, then let's play! To start the game, I'll post a photo of Arya and you should all write a caption that you think fits the photo the best.

I'll leave this up for about a month. So no rush. You can take as much time as you like to think of a funny caption. After one month, I'll choose the funniest caption and then change the picture so we can start a new game. Or if someone else has an interesting, fun photo of their ED, they can submit it as well and we can all think of funny captions for their photo. The most important thing is to have fun!

Please caption the below photo :

Have fun!

--------
    (**During my high school years, we had 'Spirit Week'. Each day of that week had a theme e.g Hat Day, Clash Day, Formal Day, etc. and you had to dress up according to that theme. Clash Day was always great fun 'cause you had to wear the most absurd outfits)
    For more pictures of Gwen, Arya and Moira, click here

[QUOTE=Eiko82;30748]

"Ooooh, up, scratch higher, up. Now left. No, other left. Now down. Yes, right there! Now stop drooling!"

[QUOTE=tencats;30754]
    Quote Originally Posted by Eiko82 View Post

"With a dog in the house, who needs an alarm clock??"

(you know how dogs always jump on you and wake you up at like 5 A.M....)
    Dance like no one is watching

noxy is offline Adorned and bejeweled
    Quote Originally Posted by Eiko82 View Post

"Let me guess: there's a Richard Simmons wannabe demon bulldog on my back, isn't there? It figures."

(We had clash day too, my favorite day of the year. Everyone loved my pink polka-dotted purple jammy pants... they went so well with my white floral sundress and my bright aqua fishnet shirt.)

Caption this photo!
    I give you until Saturday 23, on the 24 I will pick a winner who will get some little goodies.

"There, that should keep you still for five minutes!".

lilithskyblu is offline Excruciatingly Enchanted
    Since I'm the new girl Helene said I could arrange things a bit to make myself comfortable and I think you'll look really good way over............here

Little did Amaranthe know what consequences releasing a little faery could cause...
    For more pictures of Gwen, Arya and Moira, click here

"...And here is my latest acquisition! Isn't she exquisite? ...too bad Nayana and Chandrakala don't understand my obsession for tiny cute dolls...."

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information