+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Comparison photos

Here are comparison photos with a 29 cm Barbie. It's funny how small the Barbie feet are looking.

Thankyou for posting this comparison shot Helene.
    I was wondering how much bigger Marina's dolls were to Barbie and now I know!

thank you, for both comparison!! only through comparison we can learn somethings!

crazyfish Guest
    are there any photos of the "rubinesque body" available....i'm thinking she'll be alittle plumper....but all pics i've seen are very slender....thanks for any help guys!!

I haven't seen it either, it would be interesting to see one.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfish View Post
    are there any photos of the "rubinesque body" available....i'm thinking she'll be alittle plumper....but all pics i've seen are very slender....thanks for any help guys!!
    There isnt really a more "rubinesque body". There is only the 2 different torsos, seen at the begining of the thread.

twigling Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Fitz View Post
    There isnt really a more "rubinesque body". There is only the 2 different torsos, seen at the begining of the thread.
    But if you look at the order form (http://www.enchanteddoll.com/dollinfo/order/order.html) it clearly lists both two types of upper bodies, as well as a slender/rubinesque body types...

I'd also like to see side by side comparisons of the 5 (?) different skintones.

Thanks for the comparison with Barbie! Yours look very different in proportions than the Barbies I know, it must be a recent one. Well the bust seem pretty close in size, except for the arms, good to know!

thanks for the , ahem "torso"comparison pictures- i was wondering what the differences were, so that is really handy.
    and i agree the barbie comparison shot is really amusing, for all the reasons twigling cites.

also, biscuitbear, which type is Chandrakala ? she's beautiful-even with a black bar!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information