+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 47 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Isadora's gallery

Absolutely exquisite.
    I love her eyes! They are mesmerizing.
    I agree with Chad about your little helper--what a cutie.

Thank you all, Lilith, Annina, Aneemal, Eiko, Sculptress, Mayple, Ruth, Razmo, Jon, Manu, Sunshinejade, Firebird!

Somnifer, I was so anticipating Pearl, that I didn't thought I would be so blown away by the tin as I in fact was. I had seen that they are wonderful, but from the photo to reality, multiply the effect and the beauty x 10 !!! They are so beautiful that when things have calmed down a little for Marina, sooner or later, I'm going to buy a second one as well (I was thinking of the other Nati one, I just love her style). One can just not have only one !!!! :eek:

Biscuitbear you totally KNOW how one is feeling in this situation the only thing is that I'm having so intense days right now and for the next 2-3 months, that my time to spend in awestruck contemplation is limited, less than a couple of hours in the evening are little to absorbe the whole beauty and essence (but better than having no time at all!).

Sandra, Astera, there several names I really like, so I'll need more time to see which one "sits" (in worst case she'll get all of them ^_^ I can be very undecisive sometimes about names). Anyway I like a lot Isadora and Violetta.

Ah and last but not least, for Chad and jslord, I'm going to do a proper introduction of my little helper :
    This is our little Sakura, 2 months old, moved to us one and a half week ago
    ~ I S A D O R A ' S · B L O G ~
    ~ is being constantly updated with new dolly GOODIES and adventures ~
    { Isadora's Atelier on Facebook } { Amarilli's Flickr }

Oh my god, that puppy is adorable! (And, hey: nice-looking doll, too. )

Totally adorable doggie!

I love the last shot of Sakura. Those eyes seems to say "love me, please" !
    For your pearl, I really love Isadora ! (It's so unusual and original for me)

Oooooh, unbelievably sweet...is it a girl? In that case, be careful: she is going to want to play with Isadora/ Violetta too!

(I am rooting for Violetta, as Traviata is one of my favorite operas...but Isadora is a very original and pretty name too ).

lilithskyblu is offline Excruciatingly Enchanted
    I LOVE Isadora! I wanted to name my daughter that! My ex-husband who is french demanded we call her Colette (my second choice), and so, trying to get along I named her that but her middle name is Isadora! I just wanted to share that, but you must go with your heart and name her exactly what you want!

And I should add: When considering whether to take more photos of your new doll, or your new dog, keep in mind that your puppy will look much different a month from now...but your ED? Not so much.

(Just sayin'.)

annina is offline friendly Adminja
    Quote Originally Posted by shane View Post
    Oh my god, that puppy is adorable! (And, hey: nice-looking doll, too. )
    hahaha shane, priceless!

awwwww Sakura is so sweet, i could not have resisted her either, i loooove dogs and i think german shepherds are special. if Calle wasn't allergic to dogs with an underfur we might have a german shepherd.

OOOOH, what a darling!
    Sakura's eyes are so sweet.
    I want to kiss her nose..and those big puppy paws.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information