+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: *October 2010 theme: "autumn/spring [continued from last month]"*

Oh Annina dear, I'm so happy you were able to find the time to take the photos you had envisioned !
    They are a true marvel !!!
    Such essential beauty......the colors, the light....and Išunn!!! I have been missing to see new photos of her ♥
    I love also the others you put up on flickr, with candles, and crystals.....such a lovely, relaxing and warm feeling of autumn they convey.
    I hope it's ok if I put one of those on my desktop
    ~ I S A D O R A ' S · B L O G ~
    ~ is being constantly updated with new dolly GOODIES and adventures ~
    { Isadora's Atelier on Facebook } { Amarilli's Flickr }

annina is offline friendly Adminja
    thank you to all of you, i'm happy to share them with you!

Monika: thank you, i do see her as the perfect nature spirit. Fern as the wood elf isn't bad either, it's this kind of imagery i love and it's so much fun when photos work out like that.

jslord: thank you, i'm happy that it shines through!

Crystal: oh yes i so love simplicity, it's so calming i feel, and well, it also works with my lazyness and slowness of finishing ED projects. there is a lot planned and half started for Išunn that will one day emerge, but things take their time with me. good thing that ED's are so beautiful, they don't need much, and nature props are just special next to them.

Paige: thank you and i agree, i love autumn and these are all such warm and special photos, it's nice to see the ED girls come together for these themed months.

Ama: i am also so happy i was able to do it. i tend to do things in the last minute, i was out with the dog and suddenly i saw some pretty leaves and i picked them up and then decided, i'm going to try and make it work, and so i went from moment to moment, working around other things that had to get done, and i had about 40 minutes to put it together. then later in the night 20 minutes to edit. all on Halloween, right before midnight they were up on flickr.
    i have missed sharing photos of her too!
    and of course, feel free to use any on your desktop, i never mind if ED people use my photos for personal use! ♥

Annina, you are a poet at heart! What a perfect mixture of magic and melancholy in those golden and crimson leaves, and Išunn like a perfect ray of light among them! ...sigh...
    Go October!

What a wonderful idea to use autumn leaves with such a beautiful girl...
    sigh....

Quote Originally Posted by Astera View Post
    Annina, you are a poet at heart! What a perfect mixture of magic and melancholy in those golden and crimson leaves, and Išunn like a perfect ray of light among them! ...sigh...
    Go October!
    thanks Astera! you're pretty poetic yourself, i really like how you described the photos, and Išunn as a ray of light!

Quote Originally Posted by pianissimo View Post
    What a wonderful idea to use autumn leaves with such a beautiful girl...
    sigh....
    thanks Marina, i went for simplicity and love the autumn colours!

Quote Originally Posted by lilithskyblu View Post
    Love the colored leaves, kind of makes me miss living in the north!
    Aww, me too, me too !!! We don't have the fall of the leaves here. It's green during all the year.
    Your serie of pic, Annina, reminds me the roasted chestnuts, the beautiful colors of autumn, and a walk into the forest.

aah Sandra, i think i would go mad if i didn't have the seasons, i love the change of the seasons.

but then surely there is a lot of beauty where you are that i can't even imagine!

Quote Originally Posted by Sandra View Post
    Aww, me too, me too !!! We don't have the fall of the leaves here. It's green during all the year.
    Autumn? Fall? What is this Autumn you speak of?
    enchanted doll outfits: www.orchidsdesigns.blogspot.com
    my artworks: www.monikaviktoria.com

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information