View Poll Results: Your favorite resin doll?

Voters
64. You may not vote on this poll
  • Clymenestra

7 10.94%
  • Kay

11 17.19%
  • Vega

21 32.81%
  • Andromeda

21 32.81%
  • Cassiopeia

4 6.25%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Your favorite resin doll?

I surely agree, Valleyviolet, Marina's painting skills are unsurpassed...it's just that Lily's eyes seemed more nouanced...and then maybe it's just the light in this picture or as you said the brilliant blu and silver eyeshadow combination that agrees a bit less with me. Then again, I guess every time Marina paints a face the result will be subtly different...so who knows...maybe a future version of Cassiopea will be my favorite.
    In any case, of this particular trio, Vega is the one I prefer...

Quote Originally Posted by Grevling View Post
    my top fav would be Vega only with a more Sapphire-like painting.
    Sapphire or Cixi.
    But then there's Lily, the first ED I ever saw and fell head over heels for.
    Remember when Marina was talking about her frustration with painting resin? Well, in an absurdly short time, she has become a master of the medium. I love the resins!

Hey, since I am the only one the has picked Cassiopeia, does that mean I get her???

I hurt, I like Vega I vote for Vega but i'm sure, not too long I will change my mine becuse her upcomin doll will make me fall in love with the new one agian and again!

But My real love is Pink Crown
    ----------------

Vega for me. I adore Beauty and the Beast, this is a close as I have a chance to get. her sadness would be only momentary.

We're such a fickle lot!

I wish I could buy them all. The more I look at them the more amazed I am with how Marina can get the different shapes out of those little eyes.

I have been thinking and thinking about this (so what else is new?). Because everything Marina makes is so beautiful, I might just let her choose. There are only two things I would ask for: I would want my doll to look happy, and I would want her eyes open so she could look at me.

Quote Originally Posted by jslord View Post
    I have been thinking and thinking about this (so what else is new?). Because everything Marina makes is so beautiful, I might just let her choose. There are only two things I would ask for: I would want my doll to look happy, and I would want her eyes open so she could look at me.
    Hehehee I think yours is a very wise idea !!!
    ~ I S A D O R A ' S B L O G ~
    ~ is being constantly updated with new dolly GOODIES and adventures ~
    { Isadora's Atelier on Facebook } { Amarilli's Flickr }

I voted for Andromeda, but now looking at Vega in the new shots.....I CAN'T DECIDE:confused:

Vega. Beauty is such a beautiful doll, Marina's improvement can really be seen with her, and Vega is the resin equivalent of Beauty, so I would go with Vega.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information