View Poll Results: Your favorite resin doll?

Voters
64. You may not vote on this poll
  • Clymenestra

7 10.94%
  • Kay

11 17.19%
  • Vega

21 32.81%
  • Andromeda

21 32.81%
  • Cassiopeia

4 6.25%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: Your favorite resin doll?

Well I am one of those poor hopeful sods. Now that one resin is actually owned by a member here, just what IS the price of these elusive little resin beauties? I dint know if I should just keep dreaming, or if owning a doll is actually possible for me.

lilithskyblu is offline Excruciatingly Enchanted
    Yes I do have a costumed doll that I had help in buying and had to sell practically all my possessions to obtain! LOL! And I don't mind because I love her and I think she's a great piece of art. But I did so enjoy the times when people on the forum were waiting for their doll in the mail or their name to come up on the list and we would all talk about the combinations of features we wanted on the dolls. I'd still like another porcelain (greedy me) but I see it going out of reach. I've become fond of the people on this forum, some of you having been here for a very long time and I would love to see you get your dream. The resin may be the answer for many but now, well, do we even know if they are going to be attainable? I wish I weren't so addicted to this forum I think I may need a vacation!

I understand you, I really do. Say no to change, heheh. For those who have been on the forum for a while, they may start feeling the shift, certain aspects of the hobby fading off, things changing... Ch-ch-changes. A whole, big part will have been eliminated actually, if the porcelain list doesn't show its face again. But the resin girls still allow for customization and excitement too. You know, I always was a bit enchanted with the boys, I wonder if there will be resin boys... Not that I can get one'a those either.

I'm kind of secretly curious to see if someone gets a custom faceup from someone other than Marina for their resin doll. I'm so used to Marina having her distinctive marks on what she makes.

Quote Originally Posted by Orangey View Post
    I'm kind of secretly curious to see if someone gets a custom faceup from someone other than Marina for their resin doll. I'm so used to Marina having her distinctive marks on what she makes.
    I can't say with 100% certainity that I would do it but I've considered having someone do my resin girl's faceup, should I get one. Marina is very talented but I'd love to see someone else' take on her dolls.
    For more pictures of Gwen, Arya and Moira, click here

my favorite resin doll is Kay :o
    or you do not talk about it more?
    Last edited by Aeroksana; March 19th, 2012 at 09:49 PM.

merrijane is offline Adorned and bejeweled
    My favourite resin doll is Andromeda. But I have to agree with Aneemal (in a previous post) that I wouldn't say no to any !!
    I also agree with someone else's comment that Clymenestra painted in the same way as Cathedral would be a close second, because she is just sublime in my eyes! Oh, if only they were available and I could afford it - I'd have one of each !!

My absolute favorite would have to be Vega, but it's a terribly close call with Andromeda and Kay.
    These three are very good representatives of ED in my opinion, displaying Marina's exquisite take on female beauty

Any one of these resin girls would make me ecstatically happy and at this point I have to quote merrijane:
    Quote Originally Posted by merrijane View Post
    Oh, if only they were available and I could afford it - I'd have one of each !!

Voted. I choose Andromeda.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information