+ Reply to Thread

Thread: fairy land minifee doll

ziggytaku is offline Adorned and bejeweled

Smile fairy land minifee doll

Hello i was wondering if any one on the forum have any Fairy Land Minifee Active line girl doll body or a full doll to swab. I will take the damage one too ^^, if it possible in the normal skin color or i can take the white skin too. I have 5 bjd's on your choice, three is double jointed.
    I am willing to swap two dolls for your doll, all my dolls have a face up, i can remove it if you do not like it ^^
    I will all so add some gifts. Please i promise to do all to your satisfaction i give some dolls on this forum be for and no one was an happy.
    I do not know where i can find a place to do the doll swap safe if any mite know some of your friends who mite be interesting ^^. Please check my feed back on my e-bay i am ziggytaku11 and i will glad to send you the photo if you like and some of them is here http://www.flickr.com/photos/tatykoc...7624210246199/
    thank you very much for your time
    Last edited by ziggytaku; October 26th, 2010 at 12:04 AM.
    Never stop dreaming, if you have a dream you have reason to live for. Don't let them die pursue them achieve them and find another to pursue.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information