View Poll Results: WHich is your favorite caption?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • There, that should keep you still for five minutes!

6 33.33%
  • I told you to keep your tiny filthy hands off my shoes! They won't fit you anyway.

4 22.22%
  • Since I'm the new girl Helene said I could arrange things a bit to make myself comfortable and I think you'll look really good way over............here.

2 11.11%
  • Little did Amaranthe know what consequences releasing a little faery could cause...

1 5.56%
  • ...And here is my latest acquisition! Isn't she exquisite? ...too bad Nayana and Chandrakala don't understand my obsession for tiny cute dolls....

1 5.56%
  • One to stone, one to metal...what wonderous material shall one of these magic domes turn you to, you little cutie? I'll be Hélène's one and only posable doll ! MWAHAHAHAHA!

1 5.56%
  • Um, you do know the point of hide-and-seek is to hide somewhere I can't see you... Right???

3 16.67%
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: *Vote please! [the 'Caption That Photo' game, October/November 2010]*

*Vote please! [the 'Caption That Photo' game, October/November 2010]*

Help me choose the "caption that photo" winner, you have until next Saturday (October 30) to vote. Only members who didn't enter are eligible to vote, one of the voters will be drawn at random and will win a little something.

Here's the thread with the entries :

http://www.biscuitshouse.com/Enchant...ead.php?t=1464

And here's the photo :

Oops, I didn't read the whole post and of course voted for myself! Lol! I'm ineligible, sorry.... can you fix that? I don't want to cheat
    Dance like no one is watching

Grievling's though I love tencats caption too. Especially since I love shoes.

I'm so excited to see that the shoes fit a resin doll. Now I know I won't have to redesign when my number is up. Woo Hoo!! I also really really love the flowered skirt, so beautiful.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information