+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Enchanted Doll Accessories! - Shoes, crowns, etc.

lilithskyblu is offline Excruciatingly Enchanted

Enchanted Doll Accessories! - Shoes, crowns, etc.

Wow wow wow! I just heard some pretty fabulous accessories are on the horizon! I know Marina has not shown anything yet to comment on but we could talk about what we'd like to see and what accessories she has made already that we love! I for one would love a silver crown like the albino girl (Rafika?) and Rococo shoes! And I'd love to see a headpiece shaped like a peacock's tail or the rays of the sun, he he. What about you!

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

wooppee! thanks lilithskyblu for the heads up!

hair ornaments would be lovely, & shoes shoes my girls need shoes!!!

THis is so exciting, must start saving again!!!!!

I don't know if she would (because it is not super creative -- but it is practical) -- for people who don't have a doll and even for those that do -- a dressmaker form. You could display extra outfits on them, you could get a head start on making fashions, you could sell them decorated or plain. I would also love to see some type of parasol -- metal framed -- with cool handles and choices of fabrics. Perhaps these are accessories that Marina will eventually have -- but she would "sub" out. I don't know how much fun it would be for her to make them.
    It's not getting what you want, it's wanting what you get.:cool:
    http://dollutional.blogspot.com

I love her shoes and slippers... and fans... and helmets! - I can't get enough of those... I also adore the little silver bangles, like the ones she made for Scheherazade.

But these are all things we have seen before, so maybe she is making something completely new and ...unthinkable!
    I wouldn't put it past her.

For some reason, I would love a little metal ornate lantern that really works.

I'd love to see how Marina would make more collars and some wrist-accessories (not bracelets, more like cuffs, knowing Marina makes those in metal, maybe matching the collars)
    The shoes she made are already so beautiful (perfection) that I cannot even stretch my mind to think of some different ones (but she surely can ^_^).
    ~ I S A D O R A ' S · B L O G ~
    ~ is being constantly updated with new dolly GOODIES and adventures ~
    { Isadora's Atelier on Facebook } { Amarilli's Flickr }

What about a line of those wonderful gowns with illumination prints she has been showing us (like Cathedral's tunic or the kimono Ruby is wearing), very essential design but with the richness of Marina's motives...a pret-a-porter for your doll...

Abby Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by dollutional View Post
    I don't know if she would (because it is not super creative -- but it is practical) -- for people who don't have a doll and even for those that do -- a dressmaker form. You could display extra outfits on them, you could get a head start on making fashions, you could sell them decorated or plain.
    Second the dressmaker from...a Wonder ~ Full idea! Yes, I imagine Marina would have a unique approach for a lovely one for ED's and a decorated one appeals to me.
    For me, planning for a someday ED keeps my spirits up.

annina is offline friendly Adminja
    i do love all kinds of crowns!
    i would love to see some flat mary-jane, small dainty cute shoes, quite simple ones in the shape but they could be embellished.

i look forward to see what Marina will show us!!

Yummy...silver Tim Tams.

Kidding. Crowns, tiaras, suits of armor. Something small but beautiful so I can hope to save up for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Astera View Post
    What about a line of those wonderful gowns with illumination prints she has been showing us (like Cathedral's tunic or the kimono Ruby is wearing), very essential design but with the richness of Marina's motives...a pret-a-porter for your doll...
    As the quickest to produce - and potentially most affordable - possibility out of all the ideas mentioned here so far, this sort of clothing line would be a very smart thing for Marina to introduce in advance of her official resin-doll line launch.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information