+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Enchanted Doll Accessories! - Shoes, crowns, etc.

I would love a dress form, and a foot form, like the ones generous forum members (sorry. I don't remember who) made for Paigeviolet.
    I would love to make some Secret Santa things for doll-owning forum members that would actually fit.

Fitz made it originally. I know Biscuitbear gave it to Paige, though.

I really don't know what I "want" to see from marina (want is becoming a dirty word, isn't it ) I think I just want to be pleasantly surprised!
    enchanted doll outfits: www.orchidsdesigns.blogspot.com
    my artworks: www.monikaviktoria.com

lilithskyblu is offline Excruciatingly Enchanted
    3 things were mentioned in this thread that REALLY interest me that I had not thought of.
    Hair ornaments, fans and parasols in that order! I love the idea of beauty and permanence and that's what her metal work offers. I would choose that over clothing unless of course the clothing was part of a costumed doll that I bought.

Ooh pick me pick me! I want more headpieces (of any kind or shape!), those lovely Asian hair combs, and more bronze stuff, and a suit of armor!

OH WAIT and also more "lingerie" type outfits, and more Rococo or Renaissance things, like Lolita's costume and Lily's wig etc
    Dance like no one is watching

I would love some printed dresses like she makes, they could even be in kit form so we could sew them up and "create" a little magic of our own. I would think that would be minimal work for Marina for pure pleasure for us. I also was on the list for a collar and I would still love one of those.

I always wanted something special to keep Giselle safe while travelling but that's been taken care of with the beautiful tins so I request more shoes and hair accessories in hope that Marina may read this thread and see what items are the most popular!

Armor?
    Oh dear. I would die. There's all sorts of bits of armor she could make, since she doesn't seem to ever want to cover up the doll completely. Not that we'd want her to. But armor pieces on a warrior woman... it could be a chain shirt... a combat helm... a roman leather skirt... yep then I would die, happily of course.

YES! Armor! I would love to see Marina's version of Joan of Arc!

annina is offline friendly Adminja
    remember that post about armor Marina made?
    http://www.enchanteddoll.com/blog/?p=1030

maybe she has something up her sleeve, as always...
    but i'm thinking she would save such a thing for an exhibition.

Wow, a golden armor for Cosmos Exploratum would be amazing...
    and a OOAK for sure...

Edie would be great as Joan of Arc, as well.
    [BTW, speaking about Edie, I have seen a recent picture of Emma Watson (Hermione in Harry Potter) with a pixie cut that is very Ediesque indeed...]

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information