+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Enchanted Doll Accessories! - Shoes, crowns, etc.

I would love a dress form. I know I have an ED, but she is terrible about fittings. I could see a foot form being cool, but I'd find a separate head form for making wigs and other head pieces much more useful, I think. I'll have an ED with a removable wig some day!

I'd also really like a pair of cloth mary janes like Echo has and some hair combs. (I'm still hoping PaigeViolet will make me some combs too! ) I would totally buy a clothing kit with printed fabric and instructions for assembly. Sewing that up by hand would be a fun project.

I'm always terribly tempted by Marina's metal accessories. I have to keep chanting "save for a doll" over and over until I stop thinking about them!

Yummy accessories

Marina just published pics of gorgeous shoes on her blog: http://www.enchanteddoll.com/blog/?p=1911

These shoes are beautiful, they are jewelery pieces! I cannot wait what's next!
    MigMig

noxy is offline Adorned and bejeweled
    Oh soooo pretty. I love the pink ones best!

Me too, I love the pink ones best, I love their name too. They are too precious for words. One would need an ED size boudoir just to have a fitting setting to photograph these shoes.

By the Gods, they're gorgeous
    I already have one pair of slippers, now I want pair of "Marie Antoinettes".
    I still have no-one to put them on!...Who cares, I want shoes!!!

lilithskyblu is offline Excruciatingly Enchanted
    I have never bought shoes before but those pink ones make me really want a pair! I would love silver with either pink, lavender or blue enamel. I normally am not a yellow gold person but those pink yellow gold shoes are divine! I realize the prices are always changing but having never bought shoes I really have no idea how much they go for. Could someone PM me a give a a ballpark figure since I don't want to ask what you exactly paid for them. Thanks!

The price I paid mine is no secret, it was in November 2008, silver shoes with low heels were 250 canadian dollars, silver shoes with high heels were 350.

For the decorated low-heeled silver shoes, Marina had given a price of 330 canadian dollars in December 09.

http://www.enchanteddoll.com/blog/?p=948#comments

They are divine. I love shoes. All shoes, any shoes, ED shoes especially. Marina's shoes are so gorgeous.
    It's not getting what you want, it's wanting what you get.:cool:
    http://dollutional.blogspot.com

lilithskyblu is offline Excruciatingly Enchanted
    Quote Originally Posted by Biscuitbear View Post
    The price I paid mine is no secret, it was in November 2008, silver shoes with low heels were 250 canadian dollars, silver shoes with high heels were 350.

For the decorated low-heeled silver shoes, Marina had given a price of 330 canadian dollars in December 09.

http://www.enchanteddoll.com/blog/?p=948#comments
    Oh thanks that does give me some idea though I realize the price may have gone up a little since then.

The new shoes are stunning. I love the angle of the foot and the shape of the heel. She definitely captured the style of the original court shoes.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information