+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Creative Renewal contest 4

Lucky Helene! Clever talented wonderful Amal, that is the most splendid drawing I've seen done of an ED to date by ANY artist... beautiful
    enchanted doll outfits: www.orchidsdesigns.blogspot.com
    my artworks: www.monikaviktoria.com

Amal, I don't know if you would need to do a full colour version, this portrait is incredibly beautiful just as it is. It captures the sheer essence of Enchanted Dolls, the beauty and fragility - I simply adore your lovely work of art.

Oooh I totally LOVE this drawing !!!! Amal I'm officially your fan.........
    ~ I S A D O R A ' S · B L O G ~
    ~ is being constantly updated with new dolly GOODIES and adventures ~
    { Isadora's Atelier on Facebook } { Amarilli's Flickr }

annina is offline friendly Adminja
    Amal, simply amazing *melts*

and once again, so generous of you Paige and good luck to everyone!

Thanks a lot Amal for this beautiful drawing, I have several ED drawings which I love, but I have to agree with Monika this one is really special, it captures Amaranthe exactly.
    I think there is no chance of winning any contest you or Astera enter with your beautiful artwork, however I will try to take a photo next Saturday - it will be the last day but I have to wait for the week-end to have enough time and daylight. I have an idea and hopefully I'll be able to translate it into photos before night falls.

Friends, I thank you sincerely for your heartwarming comments on my drawing!

Paige - it is your generosity that is humbling and the beautiful creations that you make!

Jayne, thank you! Keeping everything crossed!

mayple, that is a overwhelmingly massive great big compliment! Thank you! (I shamelessly caught the bramble bug from you - the master of overgrowth hehe)

Marina, thank you so much! Reading your comment makes me want to sit and draw all day long. I'm glad I can share these drawings here, where they are best understood.

Ama, and I am officially yours!!

Annina, hehe thank you!

Helene, I'm so happy to hear that you like the picture. It'll be in the post to you soon. Please, please do enter as you have every chance of winning!!! Looking forward to seeing your photos on Saturday!

ziggytaku is offline Adorned and bejeweled
    ah Amal you are awesome i won to draw like you
    Never stop dreaming, if you have a dream you have reason to live for. Don't let them die pursue them achieve them and find another to pursue.

That's freakin' amazing, Amal. Beautiful drawing style.( Mayple's website you did is awesome too. I know who to go to if ever I need a beautiful website!) I was going to enter something too but I don't think I'll bother now!

Quote Originally Posted by Biscuitbear View Post
    I think there is no chance of winning any contest you or Astera enter
    Quote Originally Posted by tencats View Post
    I was going to enter something too but I don't think I'll bother now!
    How defeatist. Paige may or may not evaluate the entries the same way you do, not to mention that there are two separate "gifties" this time....

Quote Originally Posted by shane View Post
    How defeatist. Paige may or may not evaluate the entries the same way you do, not to mention that there are two separate "gifties" this time....
    Shane, I was really taking the easy way out of having to do a drawing. I have no ED to photograph.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information