+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Creative Renewal contest 4

Kelly I say you photograph one of your little dolls wearing the little piece you have from Paige.... :-) I was going to do something similar since I too do not have an ED available to photograph (I can only take so many photographs of Fern through the glass window display!!)
    enchanted doll outfits: www.orchidsdesigns.blogspot.com
    my artworks: www.monikaviktoria.com

Quote Originally Posted by mayple View Post
    Kelly I say you photograph one of your little dolls wearing the little piece you have from Paige.... :-) I was going to do something similar since I too do not have an ED available to photograph (I can only take so many photographs of Fern through the glass window display!!)
    I've had a photograph idea, but I have to go steal back my mom's camera that we've been sharing. I need a new camera.

So is it okay to use a photo of my (non ED) dolls in this thread?
    Last edited by tencats; January 6th, 2011 at 12:19 AM.

I have been wanting to participate in the contests that Paige held but the holiday hustle has gotten the better of me...

Finally, YEAH! My entry is this old photo of Lavanya that I took when she first arrived in 2009. My feelings about Lavanya never changes - she still symbolizes Beauty and Happiness to me

Something about Fiori&Lavanya...
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/misslk/

wow wow! The fabulous Lavanya!!!!!!

Kelly - Paige's rules for her particular thread are up to her, but something we decided to allow in the "photo competition" thread was for people to be able to interpret the theme if they don't have a doll by other means, like drawing. If they wished to photograph a different non-ED doll, we encouraged them to leave a link to the photo hosted on their own site, like flickr or a blog.

Outside the doll-making section we felt it was best to limit photo's of other dolls to those that have an ED in them as well, like comparison photo's... so I'm going to take full advantage of this with my own photo.. heeehee :-)

My entry is a photo I have of fern and another doll, some of you may recognise her.

I wanted a sister for Fern since the very beginning, but these days I think my dreams of another ED are not going to happen. That's okay, because I wasn't even expecting this little fairy to come home.... but sometimes the things that bring you the greatest joy and happiness are un-expected.

I have two porcelain beauties, and happiness can be found simply in having a friend to share the sweetest and most precious moments with, be it simply lying in the grass and enjoying a lazy summers day.

I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT! I KNEW YOU WERE THE ONE WHO GOT THIS GORGEOUS DOLL!
    They are wonderful together.

This year has been very fulfilling for me as an artist, just to have a project to focus on (obsess over!) Everyone's words of encouragement have been the most fulfilling part of this whole thing. Getting to know new, amazing people from around the world had been fulfilling in itself. For all my work I have two dolls left here at home. I let then have a little party with all the pretty ED-related things I've collected. They had a great time!

May this year hold many new projects for me, for Marina, and for all the other artists here on the forum!

Kelly, that photo is jam-packed full of beauty - not least of all that of your dolls. Congratulations on all your achievements thus far and thank you for sharing the journey on the forum. You really are an inspiration and your dolls speak volumes of your talent and creativity. Here's to 2011!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information