+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Who are your favorite?

Quote Originally Posted by angelitka View Post
    and also brigantia.. does anyone know was she tha swan princess? i like her so much! and somehow she looks so russian to me, the face..
    She is the swan princess- I asked Marina if she could do that face for me, but with slightly darker hair. Et Voila- Brigantia!

I love Primavera, Edie and Saphire. I'm having the hardest time choosing one.

thank you, fitz! i thought so, but was afraid to asseverate
    lilykoi, it is hard!!!))

crazyfish Guest
    banshee, pearl and sapphire are my favs....i want one of these three for sure!!

thank you, fitz! i thought so, but was afraid to asseverate
    lilykoi, it is hard!!!))
    What I cant figure out is- Are Edie and Brigantia the same head but different face up. Any thoughts?

twigling Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Fitz View Post
    What I cant figure out is- Are Edie and Brigantia the same head but different face up. Any thoughts?
    I don't think so.. but I find that Pearl, Edie and Hathar are very similar. Then again when I look at the closeups there are small differences in the lip shape and detail.

My votes went to Ruby,Edie and Sapphire but each time I look at the gallery on Marina's site I change my mind!
    If only money were no object I would love them all and I bet I'm not alone in this?!!!!

You're right anneuk, I'd have just about all of them if price were no object. I can't get my list below three or four... and then I'd like to add a boy so that makes five... ACK I'm hopeless. I'm busy saving just to start with one!!!

lilykoi, it is hard!!!))
    You're so right, it's very hard! They are all so beautiful, just when I think I've made up my mind, I see another one that might just be the one!

Quote Originally Posted by Fitz View Post
    i also don't think they aren't the same sculps. first what comes into my mind about their differenties: eddie's mouth is slightly open and bregantia's closed.
    now i'm inlove with mermaid girl!))) but would like to see her also with an open eyes..

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information