+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Free outfit or two...

Free outfit or two...

I am trying to see how much to adjust my sewing patterns so that they will fit an ED. If someone with a doll is willing to give me measurements and then feedback/ photos on how the clothing fits. Once I work out the kinks and get a good fit I will let you keep the clothes as well as make you an additional piece.

I wouldn't mind volunteering and helping you out but at the moment, I'm in the middle of a move. I wouldn't be settled in 'til mid-January.
    For more pictures of Gwen, Arya and Moira, click here

That would be okay just pm me when you have time (good luck with your move), and if there is anyone else interested I wouldn't be opposed to having two or three testers. I'm not sure if EDs vary in body size very much but it would be interesting to find out.

I hear Isadora wouldn't have anything against volounteering either, if you need some more help But I think ED's have all the same body size (save for those with the old bust) so maybe it's superflous.
    ~ I S A D O R A ' S B L O G ~
    ~ is being constantly updated with new dolly GOODIES and adventures ~
    { Isadora's Atelier on Facebook } { Amarilli's Flickr }

Grevling, I would be very happy to have Isadora's help as well. I'll pm you a list of the needed measurements. Thanks!!!

Eiko, when you and Arya are at a place where you have time I would still like your help as well.

We'd gladly be of help once we've settled in. Tho I'm not sure how long Arya will stay with me. It depends how fast Marina can fix her hand.
    For more pictures of Gwen, Arya and Moira, click here

I was about to volunteer then I remembered I won't be seeing my doll for at least another 4 to 8 months. :o oops!

Isadora and Arya will be exquisitely beautiful models - and very patient too, I'm sure!!
    enchanted doll outfits: www.orchidsdesigns.blogspot.com
    my artworks: www.monikaviktoria.com

Thanks anyway Mayple

I wanted to post a couple of photos of the marvellous dresses Isadora is modeling for Hpalligator.............
    Thank you very much for your generosity, dearest Mandi !!!

I need to take better photos of the back of the pink dress and of the other as well before I can show them !!! (the ones I have taken so far are not so good....it's a little complicated and slow, with the broken display of my poor camera sigh !).

*PS isn't that light pink crochet accent on the second dress just ADORABLE?*
    Last edited by Grevling; April 6th, 2012 at 02:36 AM.
    ~ I S A D O R A ' S B L O G ~
    ~ is being constantly updated with new dolly GOODIES and adventures ~
    { Isadora's Atelier on Facebook } { Amarilli's Flickr }

ziggytaku is offline Adorned and bejeweled
    it such a beautiful dresses and i think you did nice pix and the wigs you chose is go so well with all look
    Never stop dreaming, if you have a dream you have reason to live for. Don't let them die pursue them achieve them and find another to pursue.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information