+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: My Hathar

My Hathar

Here are a couple photos of my Hathar.

Sometimes, when the cats are all asleep, I'll perch Hathar on the edge of my cintique while I work. But Cassira woke up, came over to investigate, and after I snapped the photo (using the flash--oops!), I put Hathar back on her shelf.

And here is a shot of Hathar's lovely face.

Last edited by nenethomas; August 9th, 2017 at 08:07 PM. Reason: fixed broken links

These are excellent pictures Nene. She is such a beauty. I love the picture of her costumed with Cassira. Cassira is a gorgeous cat. Where did her costume come from? It looks beautiful.
    vimeo flickr website
    Be kind
    trying to be zen

Very beautiful, nene. Thanks for sharing the pictures. That is a gorgeous outfit on your Hathar.

Aww, I am completely overwhelmed! Hathar is sooo beautiful and sharming! For me she is quite different from other Hathars I have seen. She looks like black haired P earl, rather than Hathar:o. Is she a combination of two dolls? Perhaps I'm wrong. Anyway: Stunning, gorgeous. Have you made by yourself her outfit?

My Hathar is blushing at the praise! and Cassira is blushing to! As far as I know, the ED is just a Hathar, but it was a good while ago that I got her, and my memory is not perfect!

I made the outfit, slowly over months and months between work.
    The shoes are of course the bronze stilettos by Marina. I'll try and take a better picture of the dress when my cats are asleep. Flash photography isn't flattering for humans OR dolls.

She looks beautiful and I agree with Amoreen, she looks different from other Hathars, tell us more about her

Wow, you have such a beautiful Hathar, I love her outfit very much! (And your cat :-P!) I would love to see more of her~

Welcome to the forum, I am so happy you have decided to join and share photographs of your exquisite beauty!! She has an amazing face, what a beauty!!!
    enchanted doll outfits: www.orchidsdesigns.blogspot.com
    my artworks: www.monikaviktoria.com

annina is offline friendly Adminja
    wow i'm so glad too that you decided to join the forum and share your beautiful Hathar, she has an amazing face!
    i love the outfit you made, so beautiful, very special!

Wow, your Hathar looks absolutely amazing. The outfit is stunning. It reminds me of a warrior princess. I look forward to seeing more of your girl
    For more pictures of Gwen, Arya and Moira, click here

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information