+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: My Hathar

great cabinet, and love the outfit - can we see some more pictures of it - it looks like it has a beaded train

Where did your husband curios go? And what sort of curios were they - just being nosy
    Carolyn

Wow, what a lot of replies!
    Thanks so much everyone
    Ceejay: My husband's curios were several armies, one on each shelf, of the Warhammer Fantasy miniatures. Because (in his words) this edition sucks, he doesn't play with them preferring 40K instead. And he just packed them up into a big pox, that sits downstairs where the curio cabinet used to be. The dress my Hathar is wearing is the Evginia gown by Immortal Classique. And it is incredible!! since my photography can't even began to do it justice, here is a link:

My Hathar

WOW, that dress! Especially the outer robe, amazing! She is perfect in it.
    Fine jewels for dolls at Tiny Jewels Shop on Etsy
    Follow me on Flickr!

I've looked at the pictures - that dress is amazing and the underdress is a work of art in itself - beautiful
    Thanks Nene
    Carolyn

It has been years since I shared a photo of my porcelain ED, so here is a quick pic I snapped for a friend, and I thought I would post it here. Sorry for the boring photo, the thing is, I don't play with my ED anymore--she's become too valuable for me to feel comfortable handling her, much less dressing, styling or posing her. That's not a critique! I wish my IRA had appreciated the way ED's did!
    Now to take her back to the vault.
    In case anyone is wondering, I don't display her in my nice curio cabinet, because we have earthquakes here in OKC. o__0

merrijane is offline Adorned and bejeweled
    Thanks for sharing Nene, it's lovely to see this beauty again. But I think it's sad that she's now too valuable to play with.

oh my! she is so beautiful! I love her nose her mouth, gosh she is so gorgeous Nene

(the other photos on this thread have vanished)
    vimeo flickr website
    Be kind
    trying to be zen

Nene, I feel exactly the same! Yesterday I had this discussion with my husband...what if there is a tornado, what of there is a fire in the house? Should we insure them? And if none of these catastrophes happens, what about the children playing with their soccer balls near the curio...they know they are not supposed to, but temptation prevails more often than not...
    By the way, she is so beautiful! I forgot you had her! Thanks for sharing!

Quote Originally Posted by nenethomas View Post
    It has been years since I shared a photo of my porcelain ED, so here is a quick pic I snapped for a friend, and I thought I would post it here. Sorry for the boring photo, the thing is, I don't play with my ED anymore--she's become too valuable for me to feel comfortable handling her, much less dressing, styling or posing her. That's not a critique! I wish my IRA had appreciated the way ED's did!
    Now to take her back to the vault.
    In case anyone is wondering, I don't display her in my nice curio cabinet, because we have earthquakes here in OKC. o__0
    She is really beautiful. I don't have a porcelain but I can still understand your unease somewhat. If I had a doll that was worth so much I would probably be tempted to sell her (and focus on dolls that I could still enjoy). For example, have you seen the Marmite Sue Moonglass (extra-fine porcelain) dolls? They are pretty amazing.

Thanks for posting your picture of Hathar!! She's just beautiful resting in her box There are blank resins to be had, if you need to play

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information