+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: My Hathar

Quote Originally Posted by nenethomas View Post
    I'm glad you like the photos. My Hathar looks pretty and you can see the costume, so yay! Now I need to finish another outfit and then I can spam more photos!!!
    Yes, please! Post as many photos as you want!!!

Those photos are amazing. Your Hathar looks gorgeous in that outfit. I really love it, especially the second photo. She reminds me a bit of Imperial Concubine, one of my all-time favourite costumed dolls. I think I could stare at your doll for days XD

BTW Does your girl have a name? And is her hair glued on or is it a wig?
    For more pictures of Gwen, Arya and Moira, click here

annina is offline friendly Adminja
    wow the new photos are beautiful, her outfit is really cool, i love the bust piece of the dress! what a treat these photos are

Wonderful, and the photos are very good, despite your misgivings!

Did you make the bronze bodice and head-dress - they are stunning?

Carolyn

Aneemal and Grevling: Sorry I ignored you I answered this post after a long night of pushing pixels, and my brain wasn't working properly! Thanks for your compliments! Also Grevling, I agree, she is a Pearl of a Hathar!

Thanks for the compliments everyone!

Eiko: Her hair is a wig, and her name is 'Hathar', I couldn't think of anything else, to me she is simply Hathar.

Ceejay: If you look closely at the second photo, her face is slightly out of focas because the camera autofocused on her knee, and I don't know how to change it. That's what I mean by not being very good, I don't know the technical ins and outs. I have a friend who is a really good photographer and I'm going to get him to help me out.

Ceejay and Annina: Also, her bodice and headpiece are not actually bronze, though they do look it. They are brass--Vintaj brass findings actually--bent, twisted, tortured and sewn into the shapes I want. They are available at Hobby Lobby, my home away from home....

Amoreen: Don't encourage me to spam, you'll unleash a monster!

Mimi and Hpalliagtor: (blush) Thank-you!

Quote Originally Posted by nenethomas View Post

Amoreen: Don't encourage me to spam, you'll unleash a monster!
    It's too late! I could stare at Hathar hours and hours... And thank you for devoting your time for those who can ONLY look at the photos. It's kind of good energy that keeps giving us some little hope to have our own Little Princess someday.

No, seriously, spamming is good! Your lady is amazing to look at and I think none of us can get enough of her.
    It's cool you glued the beads...This dress seems something Marina could have come up with, so intricate and elegant.

I was reflecting the other day that no two of Marina's dolls are the same, although she has nudes, limited editions, OOAK costumed dolls, the faces of each of them are undoubtedly unique and original. Each of us basically owns a OOAK, IMO.

Omg, she is so amazingly beautiful!!! And those outfits!... To die for.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information