+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Where do I find?... Shopping Guide

Ooooh, cool! Trenchcoats and boots *tempted* Definitely gona add those ...for future reference, of course, ahem
    Thankies, Jayne - feel free to post here! Anything that people want to share, I'll add to the 'directory'.

Facebook ~ Flickr ~ DeviantArt

Quote Originally Posted by aneemal View Post
    Ooooh, cool! Trenchcoats and boots *tempted* Definitely gona add those ...for future reference, of course, ahem
    Thankies, Jayne - feel free to post here! Anything that people want to share, I'll add to the 'directory'.
    Oooh yeah, after a few pages, I found goggles, lady's sweaters, bags, binoculars, hats, lots of goodies in fact. I think you could a really good steampunkery type outfit from those military uniforms.
    Last edited by JayneM; January 25th, 2012 at 12:21 PM.

just FYI, the DID and other action figure things fit oddly. The men's jackets and shirts are big and difficult to mod, the women's shirts and jackets fit pretty well, though short in the waist. The women's pants are to small, the men's to big in waist and and to short, but I have modded them easily. Some of the women's shoes fit perfectly, the men's are a bit big but doable. The props- helmets, goggles, guns etc fit well and are a lot of fun. These are fun to try, inexpensive for dolls clothes and are extremely well detailed.

Great tips, very useful to know - thanks Fitz!

I went away for a big while. (not really went away, but sometimes that I cam back and didn't do a reply post. How shame:o
    Wow thar's cool to have this thread by Amal! Thank You to Amal very much:-) You're really helpful!

I'll try to not spoil my girl too much this year but thanks for all the clue!

Quote Originally Posted by aneemal View Post
    {reserved}
    I have found this site selling books for 12-16 inch dolls - whilst I was looking at their sister site for a 1 in 12 project I have on the go.

I have ordered some and will post them when I get them - look good.

http://throughadollseyes.datemanbooks.com/index.htm

Carolyn

Doll tights

I found an e-bay seller who sells hose/tights in a small size which she told me would fit a 13.5 in doll (she has small, medium, and large sizes). if you search "tonner revlon" then some of her tights will show up-- her shop's name is "the daughter who sews" with underscores between words. I just tried to put the link in here but lost my whole post (this is the second time I've written this). Maybe a tech-savvy forum member can post the link!

Thanks ceejay and Sabrina - both links added!

Clothes for ED

There is a website that is selling the estate of a man named Ben who had hundreds of dolls and outfits, and a huge collection of beautiful miniature beaded purses also. The link is http://benlist.shutterfly.com/

I think some of the dresses would fit ED, but they're eye candy if nothing else! The proceeds go to his family.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information