+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: ★ Forum 2012 Birthday Contest ★

★ The WINNERS!! ★

After careful consideration, the winners of our Alternative Birthday Contest have been decided. We'd like to thank everyone who participated and took the time to create something new especially for this... regardless or the results, you should all be proud of what you've made and shared. We hope you enjoyed it! Thank you!

~~~

ONTO THE ANNOUNCEMENT!

★ In 3rd place, is...
    tencats!
    For your thoughtful composition that clearly illustrates your appreciation of Enchanted Doll. The dream-like quality of the photo hints at your desire to have a doll of your own. The foliage and colours are aptly suggestive of Spring, ideal for a visual representation of March. Overall, it's a very touching photo. Well done, Kelly!

★ In 2nd place, is...
    fairycat
    For your distinctive and creative interpretation of the theme! The portrait you've made has a very strong and intriguing character. Your theory behind our attraction to Enchanted Doll will resonate with many Enchanted Doll fans - the idea that we are searching for pieces of ourselves in these beautiful dolls. Well done, fairycat!

and, finally...

★1st Prize★
    goes to...

A~N~G~E~L~E~N~D~E~R
    For the vibrant and joyful image you've made celebrating the beauty of Enchanted Dolls and Marina's birthday. The sumptious detail and beautiful arrangement of figures and scenery makes this a feast for the eyes! It's uplifting and wonderfully painted! Well done, Angelender! Please pm with your choice of pendant!!!

and all winners, please send me your postal addresses via pm, so that we can arrange the shipping of your prizes....

Final note!
    Miriam, Els, Annina and Niiv...
    There is a special gift in the making for each of you, as a small token of thanks for your participation! As usual, I'm running a little behind :o... but please check back here next week for details of your gifts!

Thank you and Goodnight!

Facebook ~ Flickr ~ DeviantArt

annina is offline friendly Adminja
    aww yay, congratulations to tencats, fairycat and angelender, your entries were all beautiful and very creative.
    my personal fave was fairycat's!

*throws confetti*

and thank you to the awesome forumites who donated prizes and to Amal and anyone involved in the organisation of this!

aww yay, you're too sweet for making us gifts, so exciting. it was a pleasure taking part

merrijane is offline Adorned and bejeweled
    Congratulations to all the participants! It was wonderful to see your entries.

Aww, congratulations Angelender and all! Everyone had gorgeous entries.

I'm am so flattered to be chosen there were so many good pictures to choose from! I'll message you as soon as I'm back in the country with a real keyboard instead of an iPhone on wifi. Greetings from Pretoria, africa. Also I love lily oh so much with that coy gaze she would be my first choice for the pendant thank you all again! I'll be back April 4 th this was such a nice surprise to wake up to after the 17 hour flight o.o

Congrads to the winners and to all the participants!

This was a very fun contest to enter. Thanks again to the organizers and people who donated prizes.
    For more pictures of Gwen, Arya and Moira, click here

Thank“s to all for the congratulations, but I have to thank actually for the organisation of this lovely contest, it was real fun and exciting to look and wait for these wonderful creative entries!
    Very well done angelender, you are my favourite too! I really like Cinderella“s pink dress!!
    At least I want to say, that all your creative energy was very inspirational!!!

Congratz to everyone~ Especially tencats, fairycat and angelender or course

And ooh Amal that is so lovely and thoughtful of you~ Will be eagerly checking back to see what you come up with~

A wonderful day to everyone~

Congrats to all winners, great art pieces!!!

Did you get my pm Aneemal?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information