+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: **Forum Relocation**

merrijane is offline Adorned and bejeweled
    Amal, thanks for all your hard work with the new site - it's looking lovely. And a BIG THANKYOU to Helene for starting the forum up in the first place and please, please, continue to share photos of your beautiful girls with us!

Thank you Helene! And thank you to Amal for the new forum. I love the look!

Quote Originally Posted by mayple View Post
    Feels like we blinked and POOF... magical new forum is up and running. Well... literally it happened like that... of course :P
    ...Yes. Yes, that is exactly how it happened _ ...I wasn't worried for a minute.
    *wonders how long it'll take for my hair to grow back*

Quote Originally Posted by Agea View Post
    Arrrrrr.... thank ye cap'n, feels good to be en boarrrrrrd, looking onwarrrd to chattin' & yer rummy...... um.... yummy ED photos!
    I lol'd at this!

Aw-shucks, you guys! You don't need to thank me, it's the least I could do! Also, Mayple is our official cap'n. I'm more like the annoying little parrot on her shoulder, pecking at her ear!!

Also, we should really formally welcome our two new Admins to the team - Jayne and Annina. Together with Fitz, they keep the forum up to date while I'm distracted with pretty pictures! :P

I'm so happy that things worked out well so far. If anyone has any suggestions or anything, please feel free to share!

I love zis place.

Facebook ~ Flickr ~ DeviantArt

Ooh, new admins, congratulations on your adminship, Jayne and Annina! Now how shall we initiate you... lol, a joke~

Hi everybody! I finally made it here too...sorry I missed all the excitement of the move...
    Anyways, you did a great job here: I like the new look very much and everything seems to work perfectly.
    Thank you very much Helene for bringing us the forum: it is a lovely place to visit...with sweet friends to meet.
    Thank you to Amal for this smooth transition and to the Administrators team for keeping us going.
    I don't write here often these days (baby, work, a move of my own, etc), but I do think about you guys and I peak to the news every once in a while....
    Love
    Astera

lilithskyblu is offline Excruciatingly Enchanted
    It's great to be back! When I don't to stop at the forum at least once a day I feel like part of me is missing, I really do. Looking forward to more dolls more shows and more Enchanted excitement!!!!

And thank you to Helene for starting this wonderful forum it's been a place of absolute Enchanted inspiration and excitement and I can't imagine my life without it!
    Last edited by lilithskyblu; September 4th, 2012 at 12:35 AM.

I like the new forum - BUT - I can't seem to make Shane's "catching up" section work - it goes straight to old forum and then relocates back to front page and no search results.
    I use the "catching up" alot - eg I've been away recently and if I'm busy at work - I don't get to keep on top of it all

Pretty please - can someone fix this??

Carolyn

Quote Originally Posted by ceejay View Post
    I like the new forum - BUT - I can't seem to make Shane's "catching up" section work - it goes straight to old forum and then relocates back to front page and no search results.
    I use the "catching up" alot - eg I've been away recently and if I'm busy at work - I don't get to keep on top of it all

Pretty please - can someone fix this??

Carolyn
    Oh, thanks for pointing that out, Carolyn! ...It's now been fixed!
    - Catching up on missed forum discussions

Facebook ~ Flickr ~ DeviantArt

I'm here too. Thanks for getting the forum up and running again.

ziggytaku is offline Adorned and bejeweled
    oh do i need to say here that i am here too ????? or aahhh.... well any way I am here too ^^ lol he heh
    Never stop dreaming, if you have a dream you have reason to live for. Don't let them die pursue them achieve them and find another to pursue.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information