+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43

Thread: Blank RED faceups

Quote Originally Posted by DJWard View Post
    I can assure you that no adjustments were made. It is purely the way she is painted. Andreja is an incredibly talented faceup artist and even more beautiful in person.
    She is most certainly very talented indeed! You must be so thrilled with her- congratulations once again- she is beautiful...I love her brown eyes too!

Quote Originally Posted by DJWard View Post
    I can assure you that no adjustments were made. It is purely the way she is painted. Andreja is an incredibly talented faceup artist and even more beautiful in person.
    She really is talented- you are very lucky to have such a gorgeous girl!

It is a fabulous faceup, Andreja did a beautiful job and she such a lovely person, so young too!

Louisville, Kentucky, USA (Home of the Kentucky Derby horse race & the worlds best Bourbons.
    I would love to see more of Andreja's work. She does such beautiful work. Does she have a website?

I purchased this RED for my adopted daughter and I am beyond happy with what Andreja has done. Not only did she do the faceup but she also handmade the alpaca wig.

Our RED's name is "Hanami" which means "Beauty Blossom" in Japanese. I do couture sewing so I am very keen to finish the entire project sometime in the new year to show you all. I will try to do her name and Adreja's work justice with the outfit and accessories.

Andreja goes by the name of "Nicoles Dreams" and I would recommend that you search on her name as she has lots of different links. I just have to warn you that she is not doing any faceups at present. This was an exception which I asked her about almost 12 months ago. She has done a video of the faceup which will appear soon for those interested in knowing how she did it.

Her and her partner are beautiful people and besides her gorgeous personality, she dyes her hair the colours of her dolls hair which is even more cute. You must listen to her video so know what I mean.

We are off to South Korea and Japan next week to catch up with old friends and purchase some very special supplies. I will look forward to completing this project some point in the new year.

so great to see all these interpretations... so beautiful, each one so different!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information