+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Mobile Apps?

Mobile Apps?

Are there any mobile apps that work with this forum or that people recommend? I check this forum on my phone a lot and its very bulky. Den of Angels mods just installed Tapatalk for that forum. If there isn't anything already, maybe we could do that? I'm not sure it's possible of course, but it would be very convenient.
    Fine jewels for dolls at Tiny Jewels Shop on Etsy
    Follow me on Flickr!

Wow, great suggestion allurose! Definitely, it's something we can investigate and report back...

Facebook ~ Flickr ~ DeviantArt

Yay! Thank you magical mod, amazing aneemal!
    Follow me on Flickr!

Hey! The Tapatalk plugin has been installed, so hopefully the forum is now easier to browse on your devices (if you have downloaded the app). I only wish it was free to download :S

I downloaded Tapatalk, then tried to access the forum, and couldn't. Any suggestions anyone?

I already had it and I couldn't find the forum with the Search function. I did get a notice when I when to the site that I could use Tapatalk now, but the OK! link took me to download the app, and I already had it... My guess is that the server needs to update or something? I was going to give it a few days...
    Follow me on Flickr!

Uh, my bad! I hadn't registered the forum properly! Tell me, does it work now? It's kinda cool - you can get notifications (thread updates) straight to your mobile and there's also a function to send out messages from the forum too. (Promise we won't do that just for fun!! :P) Maybe I can test it out with you allurose? Let me know if it's working at your end!

Mobile Apps?

ummm, yes it works now but... it says the name of the forum is your name. I mean your name like, First Last, Aneemal's IRL name. :S

And yes, I love that feature!!! I am totally in love with that on DoA, and now it will be here too!

BTW guys it only send you push notifications if you are subscribed to a thread, so it won't like badger you all the time!

FYI aneemal I'm posting this from Tapatalk so we can see if its working all right.
    Follow me on Flickr!

OOPS!... uh, *scrabbles at the keyboard* It's now 'Enchanted Forum'!
    Ooh and I sent you a little 'push', lol

I got your push! A happy little sound. The forum name is right for me now! Thanks for going to all this trouble; you're a real sweetheart! I hope people find it useful.

If people are considering whether to buy it or not, here is my review. I haven't tried other apps, so I can't compare, but it is definitely better than the web version on a phone (can see text without constantly scrolling & zooming). It's user friendly and very easy to learn. The only thing I wish it had was a tab for "subscribed threads." It has "participated threads instead, which is a pain on DoA because then I see every time someone else's feedback is updated and things like that which I don't care about. It makes for a lot to scroll through. But this forum is so small (in comparison!) that I think that won't bother anyone. The only other flaw is that I can't seem to edit posts? Which is irritating for me because I tend to edit like...every post.... But the flaws to me are minor compared to the convenience of being able to see forums well and get little happy push updates. So I am happy I bought it. Hope this helps others too!
    Follow me on Flickr!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information