+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Thread: EDDA - for suspicious sales & auctions!

I just reported this auction, please do the same.

EDDA - for suspicious sales & auctions!

For reference, the suspicious parts of this auction are:
    -Seller has 0 feedback
    -seller uses text and photos from a previous eBay listing, (which was also a scam ?)
    -unreasonably low starting bid ($1.00) with no reserve

Seller's name is maggiethedars. Doll in photos is an older edition Hathar, offered with alexandrite earrings of the auction passes $5k.

Auction text:

This is a RARE FIND, created by ENCHANTED DOLL STUDIOS, a Unique OOAK handmade and handpainted BJD Ball Jointed Porcelain DOLL Named HATHAR.

She is created by Internationally known Russian Artist Marina Bytchkova. She is approximately 13 inches high. Close to TONNER Size. Check Site.

HATHAR is impossible to get from the Artist who makes each piece through personal order.

HATHAR is one of her most written up pieces and showcased in many Doll Magazines and shown in many Art Shows throughout the world.

I am offering this once in a lifetime Doll for those of you who cannot contact the Artist and have been turned down because of her workload and intense schedule. Her Dolls are very valuable and come with a variety of clothing and jewelry which are extremely expensive if bought through artist.

I have an entire Wardrobe of clothing made specially for HATHAR out of crystal beads and silk. You will be one of the very few who own a BYTCHKOVA HATHAR with Handmade OOAK Clothing. Doll also comes with REAL GEMSTONES such as Rubies for addition to clothing.

INCLUDED WITH THIS DOLL ARE A PAIR OF GENUINE RUSSIAN ALEXANDRITE EARRINGS FOR HATHAR! THE COLOR CHANGE IS GOOD. BUT THE BID PRICE MUST BE OVER $5000.00 TO ACQUIRE THEM. RUSSIAN ALEXANDRITES ARE NOT INCLUDED IF FINAL BID PRICE IS UNDER $5000.00

SHE WILL COME WITH GENUINE CRYSTAL EARRINGS AND SPARKLING MATCHING NECKLACE.

ALSO INCLUDED IS A CRYSTAL AND SILVER HAIRPIECE TO HOLD BACK HER LONG DARK HAIR OR ROLL IT INTO A GORGEOUS FRENCH TWIST, A CRYSTAL SILVERTONE CROWN AND SURPRIZE ADDITIONAL CLOTHING !!! YOU WILL BE PLEASANTLY SURPRIZED AT THE QUALITY OF CLOTHING I WILL SEND YOU.

I accept PAYPAL

ThankYou and GOOD LUCK!

(Info is to help identify this seller if they try again)
    Fine jewels for dolls at Tiny Jewels Shop on Etsy
    Follow me on Flickr!

The listing is gone! YEY!!!!

Great work, you guys!

Facebook ~ Flickr ~ DeviantArt

EDDA - for suspicious sales & auctions!

Another seller brought to justice by the EDDA! Thanks to everyone that reported it and to everyone that keeps a lookout for these fraudulent listings.
    Fine jewels for dolls at Tiny Jewels Shop on Etsy
    Follow me on Flickr!

Just wondering if anyone has any tips for selling an ED Doll? I am more than a little worried about receiving payment/fraud, etc. once I send my doll.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information