+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 129 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: The Resin Waiting Room

The Resin Waiting Room

For all those who've already heard from Marina and those anxiously waiting their turn - let us live vicariously through your wait! Share your plans, let us in on the secrets of your orders and feel free in general to jibber incoherently whilst trying to contain your excitement at the prospect of an ED (or two) of your very own!!!

Facebook ~ Flickr ~ DeviantArt

annina is offline friendly Adminja
    aaeeeeeeeeeeeeeiieeeeeeeeee

this is me, joining the wait room. i don't know if i can guarantee being any kind of normal but i'll try my best to be understandable

this is such a dream, to be honest it hasn't even really sunk in that this moment i've been waiting for, of ordering an ED directly from Marina, is really truly here.
    and i surprised myself by going almost completely opposite of what i always thought i'd order given the chance.
    as i said in the other thread, i'd like to keep my choices of my Resin girl a secret for now, as long as i can contain it (might not be long, but might very well be till i get her).
    all i'll say is she has Champagne blonde hair and the rest you'll see when i post her box opening.

oooh we're gonna have so many box openings, oh i'm so excited. let me just tell all of you that i LOVE box openings and would love to see many of them if you can bear it (because it can be hard to stop to take photos, while wanting to rip that box open).

how is everyone, what are your plans and how are you feeling?

and let me say also, fingers crossed very much for all the ones later in the list, may your time come very soon also!

I'll join Annina in here, happily, with heart bursting from joy.

Over 5 years ago when I put my order in for my porcelain ED I thought to myself: Do I order two dolls now? Then I thought: NAW! I'll just order my dream Sapphire in a couple of months, easy peasy. WRONG.
    Since that day I've been regretting that decision, but now happily I can make amends, and a resin girl will come to live with me.

I asked for a champagne wig too, a rather drastic change from my "all my dolls have white hair" tendency. I know a brilliant wig maker or two, so if Miss Orchid (her name since I dreamed of her when I ordered Fern) wants white hair, or cream hair, or pink hair... she can. I have made my choice, but as usual, I have a change of heart every 3 seconds because all the faces are so beautiful to choose from. I tried to find a face similar to Sapphire.

My favourites are: 12, 07, 12, 18 & 26. It was excruciating to choose.
    enchanted doll outfits: www.orchidsdesigns.blogspot.com
    my artworks: www.monikaviktoria.com

merrijane is offline Adorned and bejeweled
    Oooooh! This is so exciting! I loved reading your comments girls....I feel excited for you!! I know I'm a long way down the list, which is probably just as well as I still need to save. I have no idea which doll I'll choose because I like so many! Can't wait to see all your box openings!!

I ordered 2 blanks, one European and one Asian mold. For the European mold, I asked for green eyes and a red wig. For the Asian mold, I asked for black hair and grey eyes.

I plan to send both my girls to faceup artists. The redhead will go to TanyaStyle, where I plan to ask for a freckled look. I haven't decided yet on which faceup artist to commission for the Asian mold. I have a very specific idea for her in mind so I need to find a faceup artist who will be able to realize my vision.
    For more pictures of Gwen, Arya and Moira, click here

Hello Annina may I ask did you get a email for a R.E.D? Has she started the list...that would be good news
    Quote Originally Posted by annina View Post
    in the list of eye colours to choose from, the last one is "Violate", i think it should be Violet.
    other than that i've seen no errors.

(maybe those eyes are violatingly beautiful
    The land of Enchanted dolls
    where magic is created
    and dreams come true
    one visit will surly captivate you!

Out of the resin girls, is it just me or are number 3 and 29 the exact same doll?
    For more pictures of Gwen, Arya and Moira, click here

I think 3 is a close-up of 29?

Happy to see the emails have started! This is a great consolation prize after the contest. The wait will be long but so worth looking forward to it.....Thanks Annina for letting us know.....This is very exciting. Do you guys have any ideal to the time you get your email to how long before you get your R.E.D I guess if they are blank it goes faster......good news!
    The land of Enchanted dolls
    where magic is created
    and dreams come true
    one visit will surly captivate you!

annina is offline friendly Adminja
    this is the email I received, the link to the different choices is in there, this way everyone still waiting can plan ahead what they want to order:

Hello Enchanted Doll collectors!

The new, limited-edition Resin line of Enchanted Dolls is now available for pre-orders! Due to the demand for these dolls, you may only order a maximum of two dolls at a time.

You have a choice between a painted doll for $2150 CAD (Canadian) or a blank doll for $1450 CAD. Both, blank and painted dolls come with a magnetic mohair wig, glass eyes, eyelashes, and an Enchanted Doll tin box. Sorry, dolls with painted eyes are NOT available at this time.

If you would like a painted doll, you have a choice between these face-ups http://enchanteddoll.com/resin/resin.html I numbered each one for an easy distinction.

You can additionally customize your doll by choosing any eye, brow and hair color from the photos. All wigs come in a long, natural style in 5 different colors: black, snow white, chestnut, flame red and Champagne blond. Eyes are available in 6 colors: Green, Grey, Blue, Dark Brown, Light Hazel and Violate.

If you would like to proceed with your pre-order, please reply with your choices, as well as your address so I can calculate shipping. Payments are to be made in full through paypal at the time of pre-order. If you don't have a paypal account you can use a credit or debit card. I will complete your doll within 4 weeks from the day of payment and contact you to confirm shipping details.

Please use this format for your choices

Face:
    Eye colour:
    Brow:
    Hair:
    Tin:
    Address:

If I haven't heard back from you within 7 days, your spot will automatically go to the next person on the wait list. If you are no longer interested in a resin Enchanted Doll, please let me know so I may remove you from the waitlist and not bother you with subsequent emails.

I am very excited to finally be able to offer this beautiful resin line to Enchanted Doll collectors, and I look forward to making a doll for you!

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Warm regards,

Marina

www.enchanteddoll.com
    twitter.com/Enchanted_Doll
    facebook.com/enchanteddoll

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information