+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 129 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Thread: The Resin Waiting Room

Hi to all! It's been a little awhile since I posted here on forum... so many news! I have a question: is there any way to know how much time it will take to get MY-SO-MUCH-INCREDIBLY-AWAITED-MAIL of resin RED preorder? Aww, I'm afraid I'm not so close on the resin wait list. It would be good to know if there is any estimated time when one can finally have a dream doll.:rolleyes:

Humm the price went up, they were $2000.00 and $1300.00 or just maybe this is with the tax included? Oh this is so much fun. And thank you for sharing with us E.D frenzy gals!
    Quote Originally Posted by annina View Post
    this is the email I received, the link to the different choices is in there, this way everyone still waiting can plan ahead what they want to order:
    I wish she would of showed the 2 body types blank, do you think we could ask her?
    The land of Enchanted dolls
    where magic is created
    and dreams come true
    one visit will surly captivate you!

Quote Originally Posted by Christiane View Post
    I wish she would of showed the 2 body types blank, do you think we could ask her?
    I'll be putting those images on the page soon.

annina is offline friendly Adminja
    in the meantime there were those pics elcatka took of a blank doll before she painted her, the one on the right here

Thank you Chad, realy appreciate!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    I'll be putting those images on the page soon.
    Thank you Annina, wow the old version was a little bit bigger. Have to say the painted eyes are just breath taking! Chad said that he was going to add 2 pics of the blank dolls. When he does could you please share with us frenzy gals!
    Quote Originally Posted by annina View Post
    in the meantime there were those pics elcatka took of a blank doll before she painted her, the one on the right here
    The land of Enchanted dolls
    where magic is created
    and dreams come true
    one visit will surly captivate you!

annina is offline friendly Adminja
    i can do that Christiane, or whoever sees it first

and Amoreen, unfortunately i don't think there is any way to tell an estimate of how long it takes til it's each persons turn. at some point Marina said the list was about 1 year long but i can't remember when that was, i think quite a while ago..

Thanks Chad, I hate to be a pain but could you also let us know which numbers belong to which sculpts? I want to be prepared when my email comes!

I am going to add my friend Sharon to the resin waiting list as she got the email! I am so excited for her. I have now received 12 emails, two phone messages and 5 phone calls as she is trying desperately to narrow down her choices.

I am pleased to announce she has decided on two doll, both painted by Marina. Doll one is a lock down, doll two is still up in the air with 5 dolls being considered. The deliberations continue.....

This is so exciting!

Hi annina

I did get a confirmation email that I had been added to the waiting list, but nothing as fantastic as yours, how exciting! Were you on an earlier list from a while ago or the more recent one announced late last year?

I havent even begun to think about what style of doll, definitely painted. I dont make clothes or accessories so I will order some of Marina's shoes, then make myself a delightful chair for her to poise on, and then possibly just create a small fur stole. I appreciate the naked form so that would do me fine.

cheers

I'm joining the thread. I have sent my payment via paypal (or at least I think I have paypal can be so screwy) so all that's left to do is wait. Well wait and search for clothes that might fit.

I had thought I would go blond or white haired for a doll but then went for black instead. Which I guess just goes to show that I never know what I'll actually pick until the decision is upon me.

Dina, I suspect annina put herself on the waiting list for the first set of resin dolls in Feb. 2010. I know that was when I asked to be on the list.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information