+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 129 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Thread: The Resin Waiting Room

We have to shoot new photos of the sculpts since we don't have any good pics right now, and daylight is the best lighting for blank faces. That means we'll have to wait until tomorrow before they'll be up on the site.

Quote Originally Posted by annina View Post
    and Amoreen, unfortunately i don't think there is any way to tell an estimate of how long it takes til it's each persons turn. at some point Marina said the list was about 1 year long but i can't remember when that was, i think quite a while ago..
    It was so silly to ask, of course there is now way to know it, but I am so excited. I just hope (please, Marina give me some little chance to believe it will happen, please :rolleyes: ) that there will be soon also a MRED... (Male Resin Enchanted Doll)

annina is offline friendly Adminja
    eep can i ask here, Chad, was it a mistake of me to change the subject of the email when i replied?
    i'm worried maybe i shouldn't have done that. i changed the subject to "Enchanted Doll Resin Order Annina".
    if that put my email in the wrong place, i can resend. (is worried it landed in the spam folder)

i was way too worried so i just resent my reply, no changing of subject this time.

and yes Dina, i sent my email to be put on the resin list in Feb 2010 when Marina first announced the resin line. it was a different line back then that didn't work out, but Marina started the waiting list then.

Thank you Chad! This will realy help for when it comes time for us to make a choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    We have to shoot new photos of the sculpts since we don't have any good pics right now, and daylight is the best lighting for blank faces. That means we'll have to wait until tomorrow before they'll be up on the site.
    The land of Enchanted dolls
    where magic is created
    and dreams come true
    one visit will surly captivate you!

Hi Everyone, I just joined this forum tonight after reading a lot of what's going on. I am guessing this is the place to post if you are waiting for a doll as it is a waiting room and I will be waiting. On Monday I received THE EMAIL about ordering. I was on the porcelain list for years with no word on a doll and I understand those of us on that list got onto the resin automatically. I will be ordering two dolls. I have been agonizing for 3 days on what to order so will do that tomorrow morning as I think I know what I want. It is so hard to decide. Then the month wait. This was very exciting news. We just got back from two weeks in Mexico so very thankful I didn't get the news while I was there and no way of ordering, especially with my husband around. At this point I won't be telling him I am ordering more dolls.

i am soooo happy, i just payed for my doll, now the waiting can begin
    *starts singing* "i'm so excited, i just can't hide it, i'm about to loose control and i think i like it" :cool:

welcome here Shashy and thank you for joining the forum, this is exactly the right place to be while waiting for your dolls, and of course later when you have them, we love to see photos!
    i'm very happy for you that your Enchanted Doll dream is coming true!
    good luck with the decision

painted eyes?

May be it's wrote somewhere, but I'did not find it. I'd like to know if it's possible to ask for a R.ED with painted eyes.
    Thank you and congrats to the members who are waiting for the new dolls. It has to be so E X C I T I N G !!!!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Siusian, Marina and Chad wrote in the email "Sorry, dolls with painted eyes are NOT available at this time."

thank you, it is so exciting, i don't even know what to do with myself, i have to pinch myself constantly to know it's not just a dream!

Siusian for now we can only order glass eyes. I am sure this is only the begining of the resin line. I think more models with different options will come in the future. Marina is always full of surprises.
    Quote Originally Posted by Siusian View Post
    May be it's wrote somewhere, but I'did not find it. I'd like to know if it's possible to ask for a R.ED with painted eyes.
    Thank you and congrats to the members who are waiting for the new dolls. It has to be so E X C I T I N G !!!!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
    The land of Enchanted dolls
    where magic is created
    and dreams come true
    one visit will surly captivate you!

Thanks annina for the warm welcome. I still need to order them and am doing so in a few minutes. I just want to make sure I order the right second doll. The first one was easy, I knew for sure what I wanted and I wanted the second one very different. There are several I want and to put everyone's mind at rest, both are for ME. I am not selling anytime soon. I love these dolls. A friend of mine who talks here has a resin she got not long ago and I loved it. I decided I must have one and after the email, it was a done deal. Those at the top of the list were very lucky. I hope more get the email soon.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information