+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Questions about doll shows!

Quote Originally Posted by missLK View Post
    Have all 5 special Echo sold? Maybe not and if you are interested, you can ask Marina. She probably still have a couple costumed porcelain EDs available.
    How can I ask her? Do I just send a mail to inquiries@encanteddoll.com and ask if she has any?

Yep, that's the best way! Maybe put 'Wish to purchase costumed doll' or something similar in the subject line. Good luck!!

Facebook ~ Flickr ~ DeviantArt

The Rubenesque was already sold when I went to the exhibition.

Hello everyone! Are any of you going to the Trifecta Gallery exhibit next week in Las Vegas (May 13)? Just wondering because I am going and would love to say 'hello' to any ED lovers in the building. Marina said in her blog that she would be bringing her traveling doll collection with her and that is what made me know that I just had to go! I must see these gorgeous beauties in person. I’m so excited to see them. Also, does anyone know if people are usually allowed to take a few pictures of the dolls on exhibit? I’m assuming touching is out of the question, hahha. I’d probably be scared to handle one anyway, they seem so precious. Will be so nice to meet Marina as well

Gotta hop on a quick plane trip to get there and back home but I’m not complaining! I’m just happy to be able to see the dolls and Marina

lilithskyblu is offline Excruciatingly Enchanted
    WOW! Lucky you!!! I'd LOVE to go but the timing is bad. Maybe someday if she comes to Orlando! Anyway, I think you can always take pictures unless the gallery itself has a no picture policy. I don't think there has been a show where at least a few pictures were posted from it. Have fun!

Marina has never had a problem with people taking photos of her dolls, but we're not sure about each gallery's policies.

^ Thank you. I guess I'll find out in a few hours lol. Probably get there shortly after 7pm. Darn flight delay!

You are flying to Berlin just to see the doll?

No, she's going to one of the US shows. I now wish I lived out West!

NO, lol! Just to Las Vegas, the flight is only a little over an hour from San Francisco/Oakland, CA. I didn't know when Marina and her beautiful dolls might ever by anywhere near the area again so I wanted to go. I 'needed' to see the dolls in person and oh my, am I glad I did! They are absolutely stunning, for lack of better words. Gorgeous. I wanted to stand there and just stare at them for the whole two hours but I suppose I would have looked like a weirdo. So I tried to soak it all in as best I could before finally leaving I took some pics (just on my iphone though so not fabulous shots). I'll try to post some soon. Maybe later today sometime....

But I'm glad I went and it was great to meet Marina. She's so beautiful as well! And very sweet... Chad also!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information