+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Questions about doll shows!

annina is offline friendly Adminja
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms.Maia View Post
    NO, lol! Just to Las Vegas, the flight is only a little over an hour from San Francisco/Oakland, CA. I didn't know when Marina and her beautiful dolls might ever by anywhere near the area again so I wanted to go. I 'needed' to see the dolls in person and oh my, am I glad I did! They are absolutely stunning, for lack of better words. Gorgeous. I wanted to stand there and just stare at them for the whole two hours but I suppose I would have looked like a weirdo. So I tried to soak it all in as best I could before finally leaving I took some pics (just on my iphone though so not fabulous shots). I'll try to post some soon. Maybe later today sometime....

But I'm glad I went and it was great to meet Marina. She's so beautiful as well! And very sweet... Chad also!
    yay, i'm very happy for you! did you show them your amazing tattoo?

merrijane is offline Adorned and bejeweled
    Ms.Maia....you lucky thing! Can't wait to see your photos!

What a great experience, Maia! Did you buy anything?

Sorry I didn't post any pictures yet. I'm slow, ha.

Petraskova, I only bought four posters (which I love!). I can take pic of those this evening and post also. They are lovely. I had planned on purchasing/pre-ordering book if that were an option but it was not. And I was sooooo tempted to purchase one of the hand necklaces but refrained. Maybe another time. The hands are one of the things about the dolls that just blow me away. They are so beautiful and detailed yet so petite... hard to imagine Marina working on something so small yet being able to add all of the intricate and delicate detailing. Mind blowing! Plus, I have a thing for hands, I'm weird, hahaha.

Annina, thanks! Marina had seen pictures of my tattoo already, but yes she did ask to see it. She said it was beautiful. There was another woman there that noticed my tattoo and asked to see it. She was admiring it and then she showed me her Enchanted Doll inspired tattoo, which was a huge beautiful one on her back! Wow. I couldn't see the whole thing but what was showing looked very pretty.

I will try my hardest to post a few pictures today when I get some time. (I'll have to post the posters later though as they are at home). Again, just from my iphone so may not be fabulous quality but you can still see the beauties just fine.

If I ever hit the lotto, an Enchanted Doll will be one of the things at the top of my 'must have/do list'!

Trifecta Gallery (Las Vegas), Baby Tattoo Road Show May 13, 2013

Here are some pics. I don't know if I am posting in correct spot in forum....

There were only five on display, Marina said she had more with her but not enough space to display them all. Oh how I wanted to see the rest!

I didn't get pictures of the posters yet but there were four total: Little Red Riding Hood, Twenty To Midnight, The Bloody Lady Elizabeth Bathory and Golden Lilly. I love the posters!

*** Couldn't figure out how to turn this one for the forum, sorry! ***

Trifecta Gallery (Las Vegas), Baby Tattoo Road Show May 13, 2013

More... Sorry, not sure why I can't get some of them to rotate to correct view... I'm technically challenged haha. And it seems the pictures I like the most (great views) are the ones that I can't rotate. Maybe one of the mods can.

Last edited by Ms.Maia; May 17th, 2013 at 08:41 PM.

And even the tin was beautiful!

merrijane is offline Adorned and bejeweled
    Wow Ms.Maia, thank you so much for these lovely photos....almost as good as being there!

Don't you wish you could have jumped in her suitcase and followed her from venue to venue? I hope other people post her doll pics at other locations!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information