+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Questions about doll shows!

Tonight I met Marina and Chad at the Lulubell Toy Bodega! Cinderella, Mermaid Song, Little Red, Aurum, Nemo's Daughter, and one resin doll were on display. I got all four of the posters signed, and got to speak with Marina for a few minutes. My parents came with me and also asked her many questions. It was a great night, and I am so happy to have gone. I didn't get any pictures, but from the corner of my eye I saw Chad take a picture of my parents and me while we were chatting with Marina, so perhaps that will pop up somewhere in the future.
    Last edited by Tovah; May 22nd, 2013 at 12:06 PM.

How nice for you to actually meet Marina and Chad!

I wasn't sure where to post, but I was wondering if anyone had any experience purchasing art from Strychnin gallery. I love the new doll Sleeping beauty and would love to purchase her. I have e-mailed Strychnin gallery before about the Princess and the Frog doll but never got a reply about her price or anything. I've sent an e-mail to team@stychnin.com already but am worried I won't get a reply again. So I was wondering if anyone knows how long they usually take to reply or if there is any better way to reach them? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks

You could also try: team.strychnin@googlemail.com and address the email to Elisabetta - I don't know if that will help. I hope you get an answer.

Facebook ~ Flickr ~ DeviantArt

I e-mailed Strychnin Gallery, and they got right back to me. Sleeping Beauty is Sold. I asked for a price, but they did not give me one. All they said, was, that there was a long list of interested buyers for the doll a couple of months ago.
    Lucky soul, who purchased her! I knew alot of people would be interested in her, but I e-mailed anyway.

I cannot believe, that I didn't visit, Strychnin Gallery in Berlin , when I was there, last December! What was wrong with me???

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information