+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: I introduce you Miracle...my dream finally came true.

I know you had to let your beautiful Olga Larina go, and had some lovely resin girls instead - it must be amazing to have porcelain again!!
    enchanted doll outfits: www.orchidsdesigns.blogspot.com
    my artworks: www.monikaviktoria.com

Lovely to see another beauty on the forum - do share her story - it sounds fascinating.

Carolyn

MARVELLOUS dear Stefi you really deserved her I'm So happy for you !
    ~ I S A D O R A ' S B L O G ~
    ~ is being constantly updated with new dolly GOODIES and adventures ~
    { Isadora's Atelier on Facebook } { Amarilli's Flickr }

she is one of my favorite western dolls! Congratulations! please share the story when you get the chance, and of course spam us with your photos!

Thank you sooo much for the lovely comments. You volks are really such beautiful and sweet people!!! I won't annoy you with the healthy problems I had since 7 years ago, as this is a forum which has the main aim to chear people up and must be a place to enjoy the pleasure of these unique and spectacular dolls as ED are. I can though say that while lying on the bed of the operating room concious and aware that I was dying, my life passed quickly in front of my eyes and I said to myself. "Is that all"???? I looked on the wall there was a crucifix (well I'm catholic) and I prayed. Well someone must have heard my prayers up there and now I'm here enjoying my daily life with my family, a marvellous husband, two naughty kids (LOL but I would be nothing without them!) and my beautiful dolls. Dolls have helped me to recover from a difficult situation and ED in a particular way. So as long as they chear me up and give me joy, I won't stop playing and photographing them and hope that you can feel this joy through my pics. That is why I named my Skylar "Miracle".
    I promise that from next week on I will post more pictures of her. xxx Stefy

Oh Stefy,just read this as I'm going to work,grumbling as usual!! But having read this I'm soooo glad for my health and family,thank you for an inspiring start to my day,I'm sure someone was listening to you. Enjoy your family,dolls and good health,best wishes and yes,more pictures please!

Dear Stefy! Thank you in advance for your future photo of your beautiful Miracle! Your message has touched me so much that there are tears in my eyes and I want to answer to you, sorry for wordiness. I'm so glad that your health is now all in order and your life is now full of joy! I'm also a believer (Orthodox), and I can divide with you a terrific inexpressible pressing feeling of gratitude and happiness when you realize that your prays have been heard and the real miracle happened! In my experience, it feels like a brand new life in which you do not want to miss anything and do appreciate every little detail, the colors and the smells you feel brighter, all the sensations intensified, and most importantly, you appreciate things differently, there was a revaluation of values​​. It was as if a veil had fallen from eyes. And it is wonderful, in spite of the price that had to pay. I wish you, dear Steffi, do exactly what truly brings you joy and satisfaction, because now you know that is really worth the time of your life and what is not. Warm hugs to you!

I've been absent for quite a bit due to no time reason, but today I finally had a couple of hours to take some pictures of my Miracle. In the following photos she's wearing a silver corset and bra, shoes and little a crown made by our lovely Marina. I made myself the panty, the socks and decorated the whole outfit with roses, ribbons etc. In this version my Miracle will be called " the Red roses Princess". Hope you enjoy her. xxx Stefy

merrijane is offline Adorned and bejeweled
    Stefy, congratulations, she is wonderful! I love the stockings and panties you made and you have styled her beautifully for these photos.

She is just wonderful. Congratulations, enjoy her!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information