+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: I introduce you Miracle...my dream finally came true.

Oh Stefy she is just gorgeous! She must be so precious to you, what a wonderful story. Congratulations and enjoy her in good health and happiness. She is exquisite, and your outfit is perfection.

I know why I like her sculpt so much! She really reminds me of Revolutionary Girl Utena, Lily mold really fits into that manga style, as well as having roses as the theme XD Oh so how did you come about to getting her? Still haven't heard the story

lilithskyblu is offline Excruciatingly Enchanted
    She is lovely! And she really does look like Skylar, she couldn't be her could she?

Congratulations my dear friend on your wonderful Miracle. She looks beautiful in red and white with all that lovely silver! I am so happy for you. Yes, please do tell us her story!
    If you don't like the fortune in your fortune cookie, just open another!!!!!!

Absolutely beautiful Matila, I particularly like the contrast in the red.

She looks like a real princess. Beautiful photos
    For more pictures of Gwen, Arya and Moira, click here

The Red Rose Princess is a rare beauty indeed, what a stunning girl! She has stolen my heart right away ;-)
    enchanted doll outfits: www.orchidsdesigns.blogspot.com
    my artworks: www.monikaviktoria.com

very imaginative styling and beautifully photographed as ever.
    Carolyn

Thank you sooo much to everybody for the sweet and lovely comments. I'm sooo proud of my Miracle and want the best for her. She's in my heart as it was the lovely Olga (which I tatooed on my shoulder and can Always see her any time I want...well I'm missing her sooo much)....but Miracle is something very special for me and any time I watch her my heart starts to beat very quickly and I feel something really strong inside and I say to myself....how beautiful you are Miracle...sooo sweet, so ethereal soo naive, so pure! Believe me she represents Marina 100%. I feel sooo lucky she is with me and she will always be! I have in mind some outfits for her...need some more shoes (btw is anyone out there is parting with some extravagance shoes I'm here waiting for them :-)) I adore taking pictures...so stay tuned...Have some in mind soon. A huge hug to everyone!!!

Matilla, she is gorgeous and I am so happy for you to receive a porcelain doll again. I can see your really love her. I really like how you have dressed her. Those corsets and other metal accessories Marina makes are so lovely. I have a pair of her shoes in pink gold for one of my resin girls that I just love.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information