+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: From the studio of Orchid's Designs

I have some progress shots of some very special dresses I was making for two mysterious Enchanted Dolls...... These took me so many months to start, I am glad to have had time to work on them now! I love seeing dresses "in progress", and I wished to reflect the delicate and decadent beauty of Marina's work with these two designs.

enchanted doll outfits: www.orchidsdesigns.blogspot.com
    my artworks: www.monikaviktoria.com

Oh wow, these are wonderful! What lovely, enchanting photos. And now I am very curious to see them on these mysterious dolls you speak of

I love the netting! Very pretty.

lilithskyblu is offline Excruciatingly Enchanted
    Amazing, so delicate and pretty.

Ella, Petraskova & Lilith - Thanks so much for the encouragement! I am re-directing my designs once more to miniature high-end pieces. I've bees designing a lot for ED so I can't wait to get working after Feb on some extravagant pieces.

Ella - their owner might be shy :-) A lot of my clients are not on the forum or flickr.

lilithskyblu is offline Excruciatingly Enchanted
    Quote Originally Posted by mayple View Post
    Ella, Petraskova & Lilith - Thanks so much for the encouragement! I am re-directing my designs once more to miniature high-end pieces. I've bees designing a lot for ED so I can't wait to get working after Feb on some extravagant pieces.

Ella - their owner might be shy :-) A lot of my clients are not on the forum or flickr.
    Well if you know of anyone with an Enchanted doll we have never seen yet, please convince them to post us a picture! Better yet, modeling your creations!

I am about to head off for a month, but before I go I've been working on two new Songbird Corsets.... here is the preview of the first...

I've called it the Royal Songbird, due the the honey gold and imperial purple used. The next one is all in shades of cream and custard... but I tink calling it the Custard Songbird sounds silly :-P ...but yummy!

Your work is AMAZING! I am thrilled to see each and every new confection you design!

ziggytaku is offline Adorned and bejeweled
    Oh sew in see eee wing, i love sewing if only i had a dress form for ED oh so many things i would make lol
    THe work you did is very lovely and the corset mmmmmm yammm i love corsets, sooo wanna see more ^^
    Never stop dreaming, if you have a dream you have reason to live for. Don't let them die pursue them achieve them and find another to pursue.

I found this beautiful piece of fabric and there was just enough for two of my Songbird Corsets - one for Enchanted Dolls (and one for Popovy)
    These will probably be the last dresses I make till I am all moved and settled in mid-late May...

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information