+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Freebies for the asking

Oh my gosh!! I love the peppermint wig especially; wow!! It was very kind of Syaron to share her mohair lovelies... great work Mayple!

merrijane is offline Adorned and bejeweled
    Mayple, these wigs looks fabulous! I love the braided buns, and you're right, the peppermint colour suits her beautifully. I'm sure Syaron will be thrilled to see that you've put her mohair to such wonderful use!

WoW!!! Oh thank you so much for sharing! It is thrilling to see how my little gifts were used. You are so very very talented! Love love the peppermint!!
    Syaron

I love those two wigs Monika !
    ~ I S A D O R A ' S B L O G ~
    ~ is being constantly updated with new dolly GOODIES and adventures ~
    { Isadora's Atelier on Facebook } { Amarilli's Flickr }

Louisville, Kentucky, USA (Home of the Kentucky Derby horse race & the worlds best Bourbons.
    How did I miss these gorgeous wigs. Love the braided "buns". Great job, Monika.

Hello again my lovely friends! Among my storage bins I found a collection of mohair plates which are 2 by 4 foot super soft mohair pelts. As an American Indian I have made many items for our traditional dance outfits which use natural materials such as feathers and mohair. I purchased these items years ago but they have been stored safely. Though I no longer purchase animal products these are years old and I hate to see them wasted. They make gorgeous skin-on wigs. I have bleached white, natural (which is more of an ecru) and some rare deep dyed black, If you would like a section of the hides to make a wig or two, please PM me. I will provide you with squares large enough for a wig or two. No cost to you for the pelt or shipping. Just ask and send me an address and your choice of the three colors or al three. First come first serve until they are all gone.
    Syaron

PS There is still plenty of mohair locks, roving and silk too if anyone wants some. Same offer. Free for the asking.
    Last edited by Syaron; April 2nd, 2016 at 02:07 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information