+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Secret Santa 2013

Annina, thank you, dear hostess of new Secret Santa ★☆★ ! I am in in in! Again,*I*jumped*at the last*wagon I would love to participate again in this year, yay!

Favourite doll: The Vessel ♡ Daphne
    Other favourites: Banshee, Anna Karenina, Sapphire, Primavera mold girls, Kia, Red Riding Hood, Duniazade, The Muse, Mihret, and Cathedral and... and...and all ED are awesome! And I want 4 Resin ED, and I really stuck with choosing just 1 or 2, there are: 7, 10, 21, 23.
    Dream doll: tween sister of Vessel, or any porcelaine ED
    Likes: naturallness, the smell after the rain, the berries, the sincerity and simplicity, fabrics do not require ironing, lot of space, romance, stained glass windows, gothic cathedrals, delicate feminine womens and bravery courage mens, beautiful illustrations, braided hair, water, trees, beauty, music, fairytales
    Favorite colors: sea colors, bright yellow, white and green, transparent, turquose, scarlet, jewel colors...

So let the game begin! We will have much fun!

annina is offline friendly Adminja
    of course Syaron, you don't have to ask, anyone can join. send me your address and you're in.
    you are not late Aeroksana, you're very welcome!

and i'm still missing info from Allurose and Alice, so i will wait one more day. anyone wanting to join at the last minute, feel free!

Okay, I can't miss out, I'll have to make time to participate too! =P

Favourite doll[S!]: Mermaid Song, Cathedral, Amalgamation
    Other favourites: All! Girls and boys
    Dream doll: It's impossible to choose
    Favorite colors: Orange, grapefruit, mauve, dusty pinky purpley colors, charcoal

hehe we got you in the end, Orangey, cool!

i was just going to make the list now since i just got the last ones i was waiting for, but realize i haven't received yours yet, Syaron! pm-ing you now, please send me your address so we can get this going!

i will send your recipient's names and addresses to all of you as soon as i have the last one!

I have now sent everyone their recipient's name and mailing address. If anyone has not received that PM, or if you have any additional questions please let me know.

I had a thought that it may help your Secret Santa if you post a link to your flickr account if you have one, only if you wish to share it of course, it is no must.
    And if you haven't yet, please post a list of your likes to help your Santa.

Wishing everyone a blessed and magical holiday season and have fun with this!

Quote Originally Posted by annina View Post
    hehe we got you in the end, Orangey, cool!
    The tantalization was too strong!

Woo! :P

My Flickr is here but despite the nature of my stream, I love every style, from elegant and classic to bubbly and colorful .

My Flickr account is http://www.flickr.com/photos/honeychildsbeehive.
    My Daphne (the doll I made to ED scale) models my commissions. Anya (the one in the bamboo dress) is a Natasha Yaskova porcelain BJD and a bit smaller at 11" tall.
    My 3 resin BJDs are All SD size: Honey ( Bobobie Pandora), Seamus ( AriaDoll Secret Iris on boy body) and Bianca (Peaks Woods Brianna)

Hmmmm let's see...
    Oh, no Flickr account. Guess I should get one for the photos of my ball jointed children.
    I love any ED. I really can not seem to make up my mind. I love the dolls in the ED book. Each and every one!
    Dream doll: How can one chose one lovely star over another!
    Likes: Nature, especially as it relates to water, the sea, open sky. Soft things to touch, technology as it relates to a positive future, space travel, time travel as a hobby to see places like Russia, the Americas before Columbus, China in the ancient times, aborignial sites, Polynesia in all its flower scented glory. Dinosaurs and kittens.
    Favorite colors: Lavender, aqua, the colors of the sea, the fire of opals, darkest ebony and purest white, pastel colors from a summer sunrise out the beachouse window in the soft southern fall.

Syaron

Secret Santa 2013

Favourite doll: Cixi, Edie, Sapphire, Anna Karenina

Dream doll: Any of the above! Or a resin...

Likes: I would love something one of my dolls can wear. I have two SDs, an MSD, and lots of mature tinies (porcelain, plastic, and resin). See my Flickr and tumblr for info about them.

Favorite colors: Pastels, black, white, jewel tones.

On Flickr and tumblr as TinyJewelsShop
    Fine jewels for dolls at Tiny Jewels Shop on Etsy
    Follow me on Flickr!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information