+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: A Crown for Evangeline-WIP!

Wow, this is amazing, what a creative method for creating a crown! It's going to be magnificent when done! I really like the colors you've chosen here!~

merrijane is offline Adorned and bejeweled
    Absolutely exquisite!

Wow, so beautiful, and very inspiring! Was it hard to figure out the pattern of it? Not the bead pattern, but the form itself?

Very glamorous! Looks like an awful lot of work, there!

Quote Originally Posted by Tovah View Post
    Wow, so beautiful, and very inspiring! Was it hard to figure out the pattern of it? Not the bead pattern, but the form itself?
    I placed a piece of paper around Evangeline's head and tried to figure out where the opening for the face should be. After I had that, I curled the paper around her head until I had a relatively pleasing shape. Don't know yet whether it will come together in the back or not. We will have to see. Right now I have a hungry family waiting for turkey....Happy Thanksgiving to everyone that is celebrating with their family today!
    If you don't like the fortune in your fortune cookie, just open another!!!!!!

An Update on the Crown! Still a WIP but coming together now. I sure learned a lot about beading. In retrospect I wish I had used a different liner and had done things generally a bit differently but this is my first piece of beadwork ever so I'm pleased that something relatively pleasant came out of it. I feel I could have done better if I had more patience, better eyesight and smaller beads but here it is.

Ode to the PinkCrown WIP 3 by Bluemoonstars, on Flickr
    If you don't like the fortune in your fortune cookie, just open another!!!!!!

WOW!!! My eyes just pop out! This is really georgious crown! Evangeline, your magesty, you are increddibly regal!

OMG!!!! Binnur!! It's to die for! I LOVE it!!!! Your first attempt is truly amazing!

This is absolutely incredible!!!! Gorgeous As if Evangeline could get any more beautiful... Really this is amazing... I am TRUELY speechless. Wow can't wait to see more.
    ~Anthony

If this is your first, Binnur, think about the marvels you are going to make soon! It's amazing. Somehow it brings out a pale violet eyeshadow that I never noticed on Evangeline before. Does she actually have it?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information