+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: A Crown for Evangeline-WIP!

merrijane is offline Adorned and bejeweled
    You're much too hard on yourself Binnur! You have done the most amazing job with this crown....especially since it's your first. You should feel really proud!! The colours of the beading and the way the crown frames Evangeline's face, truly enhances her beauty.

Her crown is very lovely. The emerald green and pink the perfect stones for her colouring. It is so lovely

Gorgeous! Ug, now I have to try too XD

Tovah I want to try one too sometime. This is so gorgeous I don't think I could do it so well. The stones so gorgeous and a perfect size. Looks very time consuming and where is a person to start beading?

Quote Originally Posted by Shashy View Post
    Tovah I want to try one too sometime. This is so gorgeous I don't think I could do it so well. The stones so gorgeous and a perfect size. Looks very time consuming and where is a person to start beading?
    Shashy...I don't know how it is done but I started with the face frame and worked upwards....It is time consuming but fun at the same time. I'm in it for the fun....
    If you don't like the fortune in your fortune cookie, just open another!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Astera View Post
    If this is your first, Binnur, think about the marvels you are going to make soon! It's amazing. Somehow it brings out a pale violet eyeshadow that I never noticed on Evangeline before. Does she actually have it?
    Astera, she does not have any violet eyeshadow around her eyes. It is probably just a reflection off of the stones.....I don't think I will do many more (well, maybe one more) as it is very hard on the eyes but I am having fun with it. Lots of problem solving included in this project.....

Quote Originally Posted by Sailor_Orbit View Post
    really nice! I wonder if you would take commission work later XD
    Oh, you are so very sweet. You are such a perfectionist that this is a great compliment for me. It is really very hard on my eyes so I can't do commissions but I will guide anyone that is interested in making their own...

Quote Originally Posted by BelleNolia View Post
    Oh, it's beautiful!! Lovely, lovely beadwork...gorgeous colors, too. I hope that making it brings you comfort with the loss of your beloved cat.
    Thank you, BelleNolia....It did take my mind of the loss of a beloved old friend for a while. I wanted to try something really hard that would leave no room for sadness...But you, I bet you can make an actual crown, not just a beaded one. YOU are so talented! And if you do, I will be first in line to give you a commission.

Absolutely incredible!! It's a fabulous crown for this special doll!!
    enchanted doll outfits: www.orchidsdesigns.blogspot.com
    my artworks: www.monikaviktoria.com

We all need to build our own version of Taj Mahal

Dear Binnur,

I know exactly how you felt. My beloved feline soul mate went to kitty heaven in 2008... I asked Marina to give Fiori sapphire blue eyes for a reason.

I lost my dear grandma two months ago and have been consumed in sorrows, needing to build my own version of Taj Mahal soon and your amazing beaded crown gave me great inspirations. Thank you for the beautiful 'distraction'!
    Something about Fiori&Lavanya...
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/misslk/

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information