+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Marina on TV

Aw, I'm a July baby and all this time I thought the birthstone was ruby... Guess I'll have to give all those rubies back :P

I really like the doll with the 'caught in the headlights' expression. Hope we see more of her soon.

For anyone newer to the forum who'd like to hear more from Marina herself, there are other interviews that she has done... Let me come back with the links...

Facebook ~ Flickr ~ DeviantArt

I have heard there are two lists for birthstones precious and semi-precious but I don't know what they are. I didn't know that pearl was for July either. My daughter adores pearls, it is her absolute favorite and she was born in July so that works out quite well.

My mistake!! I mixed up my Ju-- months. June is Pearl, July is Ruby!
    enchanted doll outfits: www.orchidsdesigns.blogspot.com
    my artworks: www.monikaviktoria.com

Quote Originally Posted by aneemal View Post
    Aw, I'm a July baby and all this time I thought the birthstone was ruby... Guess I'll have to give all those rubies back :P

I really like the doll with the 'caught in the headlights' expression. Hope we see more of her soon.

For anyone newer to the forum who'd like to hear more from Marina herself, there are other interviews that she has done... Let me come back with the links...
    Thank-you, Aneemal, that would be nice. I haven't heard the others.

Thank you for the link what a nice teaser. I would love to see more!

http://iimagined.blogspot.com/

Apologies for bringing up this old thread, but I didn't want to start a new one and ask. Has the full episode of " I am an Expert, featuring: Marina Bychkova" ever been released? I've been unable to find it on any of the streaming services. Has anyone actually seen this full episode? I love the teaser, and really want to see the whole thing!

merrijane is offline Adorned and bejeweled
    Nene, I've searched to find it too, but with no luck. I think I even emailed the company that produced it a few years ago, but didn't receive a reply. Like you, I would love to see the full episode!

I have to admit, when I revived this ancient post I was really hoping some Canadian forum member would post and say something like, 'Oh, I watched it years ago and just happened to record it, anyone want a copy?!' Yep, hope springs eternal!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information