Over the years, I've received many gifts from generous forum members and now, I feel like it's time to return the favour.

All of the items you see are for trade. They will fit dolls similar in size as EDs e.g. Momoko's, Barbies or Fashion Royalty. If you see anything you like, just let me know and we'll exchange addresses. You don't even have to tell me what you're sending.

The only rules I have is that you send something worthy of a trade and which can be used by an ED. It can be store-bought, pre-owned or handmade. It's entirely up to you.

Alrighty, on to the goodies! ^____^

This black dress is from Clear-lan. It's Fashion Royalty size. Unfortunately, my stupid self ripped the velcro at the back. Sorry about that >__<

This is the same dress but in Momoko size. It's a slightly tighter fit.

Purple Barbie jacket. It fits both porcelain and resin dolls.

This wig was made by Elcatka. It fits both porcelain and resin EDs tho I think it's more suitable for porcelain dolls. It tends to slide off resin heads.

This wig was made by Elcatka. It fits both porcelain and resin EDs tho I think it's more suitable for porcelain dolls. It tends to slide off resin heads.

This is a Roxie wig (burgundy colour) from Facets of Marcia. It's a size 4. It's a tight fit for porcelain dolls.

This is Matrix wig (blond colour) from Facets of Marcia. It's a size 4-5. It fits both porcelain and resin dolls but it tends to slide off the resin heads a bit.

Have fun!