+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Price Guide?

Well I survived the carefully timed super constructed word choices last night of .. I bought another doll.

The sentence actually was ..
    partner: you have done so well with selling your dollies [mannequins] and artwork recently
    me: thanks, other than the price of the RED, I am really ahead taking cost of materials and all my accessories shopping in consideration, so I spent some of it on my next doll
    partner: oh?
    me: yes is the next size up, like I mentioned so I can make furniture for two sizes now
    partner: cool
    me: whew (knowing I bought the doll a week earlier and its due to arrive in another week!)

nicely handled

Such a diplomat!

thanks, but I haven't dealt with the I actually bought 3 dolls, one arrives next week, and the other 2 in 2 months. sigh.

Kind of like an unscheduled rain storm.... these things happen. It has happened to me more than once LOL. congrats!!

Louisville, Kentucky, USA (Home of the Kentucky Derby horse race & the worlds best Bourbons.
    Truly, you have a gift for presenting these things in the best light, Dina. Wish I had your other skills I could use in that way. :o) I have had to promise to sell a few to make up for the money I've spent on dolly stuff recently. Why is the total always way more than you imagined in your head before your significant other adds it all up...?
    Jill

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information