+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Secret Santa 2014

Secret Santa 2014

Hello dear forum friends! It's that time of year again, when we host our annual Secret Santa! It has been a quiet year for the forum, but the end of the year always signifies the active (and quiet!) members of the forum showing special cheer and having some fun!

For those who haven't participated in past years, the idea is a bunch of you say "I want to participate, yes, count me in!"
    I then gather the names of the participants, and assign everyone a secret partner. This means you don't PM the person and say I GOT YOU because it ruins the surprise!
    You then send me your postal address in a private message, I then send this in another private message to whoever got you.
    You then send a little gift to your secret santa. Just something small and nice and ED related. It can be something you make if you have time, or something small that you buy that you think will look nice or that your secret santa will like.

In past years this has been quite fun, participants write a little post with hints about their likes, this gives your secret santa some ideas if they are stuck.

The most important part is to have fun. It doesn't matter if you can't sew or draw or make minature cakes out of polymer clay, anyone can participate :-)

So.... let's get this rolling. Participants raise your hands and say I do, I'll give you just over a week to do so, then let the secret mischief begin.

So if you'd like to be in, let me know in this thread and at the same time, PM me your postal address, and to help your Secret Santa, please fill out this little form with some ideas of what you like, you can also add other information you think might be fun or cute!

Favourite Enchanted Doll:
    Dream Enchanted Doll:
    Favourite Style or Era:
    Do you own a porcelain/resin ED:

Let's go!

Darling Mayple, thank you for holding Secret Santa this year for us!

I'm on board! Let`s play!

Favourite Enchanted Doll: The Vessel
    Dream Enchanted Doll: Banshee, Chocolate-eyed Primavera, Chimera, Cathedral, Daphne, Red Riding Hood, State Property, The Muse, Anna Karenina, Sapphire, Duniazade ...
    Likes: art, sculpture, architecture, paisley pattern, stained glass windows, Renaissance palazzos, gothic cathedrals, beautiful illustrations, braided hair, water, trees, music, fairytales, carved openwork edge, embroidery, berries, stars, romance, naturallness, the smell after the rain, the sincerity and simplicity, delicate feminine womens and bravery courage mens ...
    Favourite colours: all sea colors, turquose, cian, combined white and green, damask, bright yellow, transparent, jewel colors, monochrome
    Favourite Style or Era: Italian Ranaissance, minimalism
    Do you own a porcelain/resin ED: I have no porcelain or resin ED, but I have a lot of paper EDs I have porcelain Lutsenko Doll.

Count me in .

Favorite ED: Lilly
    Likes: original art, sculpture, photography, reading, nature, embroidery, Pinterest, music (all but especially 30s and 40s swing style) mysteries and surprises.
    Fav colors: hot pink, red,
    Favorite style/era: Italian Renaissance / Art Deco
    I do own a porcelain but not a porcelain or resin ED. There is always hope

I'd like to participate, please.

Favourite Enchanted Doll: Lily and Edie
    Dream Enchanted Doll: Cinderella or Alice
    Likes: dolls, sewing, baking, crocheting, embroidery, anime (cutesy stuff), reading, cats, ferrets
    Favourite colours: Red, Purple, Blue, Pink, Soft Yellow
    Favourite Style or Era: Art Nouveau & Art Deco
    Do you own a porcelain/resin ED: No. I have my Daphne (the doll I made to ED size for making clothes) and 3 porcelain dolls (pics on "Hearts Of Clay" if you want more info, under Issilyn)

BUMP

Three entrants is not enough fun! I demand more fun, I demand more entrants!

pps.. don't forget to send me those PM's with your postal address!
    enchanted doll outfits: www.orchidsdesigns.blogspot.com
    my artworks: www.monikaviktoria.com

annina is offline friendly Adminja
    Since you are so nicely hosting, Monika - thank you for that! - I will participate too, because it is always so much fun, so I'm in!

Favourite Enchanted Doll: Banshee and Sapphire (and of course my own girls Išunn and Elise)
    Dream Enchanted Doll: Cathedral and Aphrodite
    Likes: Magical things, Faeries and Elves, Drawing, Knitting, Line art drawings, John Bauer's art, Tiny things, Diary keeping, Photography, Nature, The woods and roots and trees and moss, Vintage lace, Ravens
    Favourite colours: Autumny colours, Dark Red, Dark Green, Olive Green, Ochre Yellow, Dark Blue/Navy, Off white/Cream/Ivory, Mauve, Dusty Lilac
    Favourite Style or Era: Art Nouveau, Gothic era but also Victorian
    Do you own a porcelain/resin ED: I own one procelain ED, Išunn, and one Resin ED, Elise.

My Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/anninaislove/
    To my Secret Santa: I especially love clothes or accessories that my ED's can wear, but will love anything you send me even very simple, cause I also love simplicity! The only thing that does not work for me is anything with fragrance or perfume because someone in the house is allergic to perfumy stuff.

Yay I'm excited, I think it's been a while since I last participated myself, looking forward to it!

I am in these are fun and I have the time for once!
    Favourite Enchanted Doll: Snow queen
    Dream Enchanted Doll: Daphne
    Favourite colours: green, then purple and blue
    Favourite Style or Era: Art nouvea for art, now for modern medicine
    Do you own a porcelain/resin ED: both

Yay Anelise, so cool that you are joining as well ♥

Just popping in briefly to say that I would love to join the fun as well

Favourite Enchanted Doll: Imperial Concubine
    Dream Enchanted Doll: my own (yes, I know how cheesy that sounds *blush*)
    Favourite Style or Era: Victorian, modern or Asian style
    Do you own a porcelain/resin ED: Yes, one porcelain and two resins
    For more pictures of Gwen, Arya and Moira, click here

Yay Els, this is going to be so much fun! ♥ (and all the best wishes for your trip, you must be having the time of your life)

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information