+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: New Doll Phryne

New Doll Phryne

How many of you have already seen this beauty? What an expression! I personally prefer european dolls , but this princess is as beautiful as a flower.

http://www.enchanteddoll.com/blog/

OH YES !!! DEFINITELY THE BEST EYES. WHAT A HUGE STEP FORWARD IN MARINA'S ART. I LOVE IT !!! BRAVO BRAVO BRAVO

WOW, she looks exquisite!!! Her face is quite stunning but what truly blows me away is her eyes. They look truly alive. Her face vaguely reminds me of Jessica Biel.

The headdress is one of the most impressive ones that Marina has made with the gems and the three faces. Her hands and feet are so beautifully decorate. In my personal opinion, she is one of the most beautiful dolls that Marina has created in recent years.
    For more pictures of Gwen, Arya and Moira, click here

lilithskyblu is offline Excruciatingly Enchanted
    She really is beyond amazing! Her complexion is just so soft and peachy! The lips so lush and full, but those eyes! WOW! They are so penetrating and real! And she does remind me of Jennifer Biel, I wonder what mold she is from, maybe Asian?
    Last edited by lilithskyblu; December 26th, 2014 at 10:50 PM.

Definetily one of the most beautiful dolls that Marina has made! Love the eyes too!

PS; if You desire to get pendant or earrings like the faces in the headdress, look for balinese goddess from ebay. I bought a gorgeous pendant like that a while ago, with garnets. The seller has different kinds of faces with different stones and different kind of helmet and they are very affordable pieces of jewelry. I have used my pendant every time I go out of the house .
    Last edited by Caracal; December 26th, 2014 at 09:17 PM.

Wait a minutes while I pickup my mouth and eyes from the floor. This doll is Absolutely grand. WOW...
    Last edited by CarmenKE; December 28th, 2014 at 12:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Caracal View Post
    Definetily one of the most beautiful dolls that Marina has made! Love the eyes too!

PS; if You desire to get pendant or earrings like the faces in the headdress, look for balinese goddess from ebay. I bought a gorgeous pendant like that a while ago, with garnets. The seller has different kinds of faces with different stones and different kind of helmet and they are very affordable pieces of jewelry. I have used my pendant every time I go out of the house .
    Yes I've seen the Balinese stuff myself! I think we all know that Marina will take an interesting piece of jewelry she's found, and add to it with her own embellishments, unless she's also gotten into bone carving as well!
    Last edited by lilithskyblu; December 26th, 2014 at 11:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Amoreen View Post
    How many of you have already seen this beauty? What an expression! I personally prefer european dolls , but this princess is as beautiful as a flower.

http://www.enchanteddoll.com/blog/

Is she not an European sculpt?

She looks like Sapphire with an open mouth and different coloring. What do you all think?

Quote Originally Posted by Sabrina View Post
    She looks like Sapphire with an open mouth and different coloring. What do you all think?
    I think so as well! With some differences, but she could be an asian mold.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information